Anniversary getaway reccommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary getaway reccommendation

The first week of December My Bride and I will celebrate 18 years. I'm looking for a getaway within 3 hours of Houston. Here's the kicker, we want to go somewhere other than the Hill Country. We've been in that area the last 5 years and want to try somewhere different. Looking for a 2 night stay. We are not night life people. Quiet with some hiking or antique shopping for her. What do you recommend?

Maybe Waco
    Texas Ranger (Lawman) museum
    Texas Sports Hall of Fame
    Dr Pepper museum
    Suspension bridge
    Several shopping areas around Waco

Comment

Fly to Chicago or New York or Mexico or Cuba or Puerto Rico.

Comment

Fly to Seattle or San Francisco (3 hr flight) Both great towns with lots to do.

Comment

Go tour Jerry World....

Comment

Just a little more than 3 hours, but Natchitoches, LA might be an option.

Comment

Funny Smart. Pretty sure I'll break out into a bad rash as soon as I enter the parking lot for the spawn of Satan cathedral. Ha. Although I will admit I wouldn't mind watching a college game there when they have them.

Comment

Natchitoches, LA

Comment

Ft Worth and check out the stockyards ..hang around for the cattle drive . Plenty of fine eating ( Lonesome Dove Steak House ). You can ride the train from Grapevine to the stockyards ( plenty of shopping in grapevine around the train depot .

Comment

Working...
                  X