Hail damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hail damage

Who all got hit last night? I've got a damaged truck, house damage, and fence damage. House good is only a year old. Can't seem to win for losing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

A few pieces I picked up and the hood of my 2016 F150.

Comment

My my left her car at my sisters house in prosper, while she went to Florida. Sister called this morning and said moms car took some damage

Comment

After last year with both my wife's car and my truck getting a lot of hail damage sitting in the driveway we put up a welded steel car port. We also had to replace our house roof last summer from hail damage (too old for insurance to cover so we had to pay for it all). Luckily no house damage yesterday. Sorry to read about the folks with damage.

Comment

Missed it at home but saw a couple tornado threats close to my other place (radar indicated), so I drove down there this morning to check it out. No damage other than one tree down in a food plot, but when I came out I saw a fresh break in an old gum tree in the fence between my entrance and a house next door. It used to fork, but now one fork is gone. Just gone ! Not in my entrance, not in his yard, not in the woods. GONE ! Beats the heck outa me....

Comment

I can see the damage to the truck but surprised hail that size would damage a new roof! Sorry for you. Hope repairs go well.

Trailboss

Comment

This was consistent with the damage I've seen in Rockwall today (I am a contractor). Lots of broken windows and skylights.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus is Coming View Post
                This was consistent with the damage I've seen in Rockwall today (I am a contractor). Lots of broken windows and skylights.
                You are going to need a manicure after marking up all those man made hail hits😀😜

Comment

^^^ lol

Comment

I could hear it on the patio roof but could not see any in the yard

Thinking pea sized, no damage this time

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus is Coming View Post
                      I only see one damaged slope. Looks repairable.

Hope y'all have a fantastic season.....

it's a nice early start for some, and a big headache for lots of folks.

Comment

my son got some hail damage at his house in Rockwall. Roof looks like it took a serious beating. He's already filed his claim

Comment

Originally posted by jdma View Post
                          my son got some hail damage at his house in Rockwall. Roof looks like it took a serious beating. He's already filed his claim
                          Y'all might want to hold off on filing claims until rounds 2, 3 & 6 are completed.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                            Y'all might want to hold off on filing claims until rounds 2, 3 & 6 are completed.
                            Dangit, I didn't even think about that and called insurance yesterday. Had several friends in Wylie go through that few years ago.

Comment

Wife’s car again! This will be 3rd claim in 2years old!

Comment

Working...
                              X