No announcement yet.

Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MERCY!! MasonCo. that looks fittin' ta eat!

Comment

There can’t be a better thread than this. Jabo31 I like that cover. I’ve been using a slip over and it always finds a way to sag and stick to the griddle. Gonna steal that one.
      Last edited by 4copas; 01-07-2018, 02:05 PM.

Comment

MasonCo, that's some good eats! Y'all keep some ideas coming and add recipes when you can

Comment

Originally posted by 4copas View Post
          There can’t be a better thread than this. Jabo31 I like that cover. I’ve been using a slip over and it always finds a way to sag and stick to the griddle. Gonna steal that one.

I’ve got a slip cover too. What I do is lay a piece of 1x4 across the fold up sides. On a blackstone, you might be able to lay it across the corners. It holds it up pretty well.

Comment

Anybody using a 36" outdoor gourmet (Academy) with 6 burners? Any issues?

Comment

I think that 6 burner one at Academy is like 42 or 48 inches. The 36 incher is a 4 burner one is the 36 incher... I'd love to have a bigger one. No more than I've used my new BS 36"er, The more I realize, bigger IS better...

Comment

It's actually 40" (almost)...

They appear to be well made when I looked at 'em. An adjustable regulator would make that sucker gin up nice!

Comment

Was there tonight fondling one. Wish they'd put that sucker on sale!

Comment

If I bought one for myself, that's the one I'd have bought!

Comment

Saw one at academy last night. It’s was the 4 burner. They changed the drain and gave it a larger grease tray.

Comment

I was thinking the ones at academy are a thinner metal than the Blackstone's, but I could be mistaken.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t know how thick the blackstone is, but the outdoor gourmet isn’t going to be much thinner.

Comment

Deer stir fry lettuce wraps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Deer burgers

Comment

Sharing this one from FB

Cheesesteaks with bacon, onions, and a side of red new potatoes

Comment

Working...
                                X