Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romantic weekend for the doc's--back to the lease!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Axis. Congrats!
    You guys always seem to have a great time afield. More power to y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
      I posted my target early in the thread! I may do my best rutting buck imitations and see if that gets the deer excited and stirred up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      U know what we say!!! Pics or it didn’t happen!!!

Comment

Congratulations to her!

Comment

sounds like it was a great weekend! And little Doc's actions behind the wheel only reinforce my stereotypes of women and driving....

Comment

Congrats to her on a beautiful Axis! I’ll admit, I have Axis envy, lol!

Comment

Congratulations on the axis buck! She did good!

On a side note a buddy of mine who lives up that way told me there some some seismic activity reported there. Might check the jack stands under your camper.

Comment

Boy, genetics are a powerful thing! Lil doc forgot her glasses at the trailer. She took the first shift driving so I could work on some training modules for the new EMR at the hospital. She blows past big spring and by the time I realize it we are 10-15 miles past town. She can't read any of the signs! Now she is laughing her head off. I'm terrified, and driving the rest of the way!

I think she left them there on purpose so y'all will have to go back to get them.

Comment

My favorite pic of the deer. We had him at 30-40 yards this am and lil doc couldn't get a shot. Went to dump guts and I told her to come with me and bring the rifle. We found this axis buck in a stand of oaks and she threaded one in there at about 80-90 yards. He took 2 steps, stumbled and fell over. It was sweet!

That really is a super pic! Great job all around..

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    That really is a super pic! Great job all around..

Thanks! I don't get to kill many trophies any more so I'll take any compliments I can get on my picture taking, guiding, stand setups, gutting/caping/skinning, etc.

Comment

Thanks! I don't get to kill many trophies any more so I'll take any compliments I can get on my picture taking, guiding, stand setups, gutting/caping/skinning, etc.

I do a TON of guiding. I would say you hit a home run right there. The hunt, the girl, the gun, the trophy buck, perfect pic with just enough blood to show a perfect shot.

that should make a tough week feel a lot better. answer to all those prayers last week.

Comment

Looks like an awesome weekend!! Congrats

Comment

Working...
                        X