help me disconnect from cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
    How do I do that? I eventually found it in SALTS. This is probably the first movie I've looked for that gave me trouble. It found "Hamlet", just not the one I wanted.
    How did you search in Exodus? I didn't have any problem finding it and even played it for a minute to ensure it was the right movie and good quality.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

Just clicked on "search". It was through my FireTV stick but I can't imagine that had anything to do with it. I was pretty shocked it didn't pick it up myself.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
        Just clicked on "search". It was through my FireTV stick but I can't imagine that had anything to do with it. I was pretty shocked it didn't pick it up myself.
        That's strange. I'm using Fire TV, so that's not your problem. Make sure you weren't just in Exodus tv shows rather than the complete Add-on.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone try to run any of these apps on a lynix box? We have a desktop we installed the kodi and have looked. So far not too impressed it only shows hd of 720 would like to get at least 1080p and or 4k? Do the apps play differently on android over lynix? Thanks for the input.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
            What does this mean?
            Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
            Yank the power cord - for 10 seconds- then plug back in- build will be there when u turn it back on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Same thing happened on my ATV4. I unplugged and now Kodi won't start, just crashes every time.

Comment

Sling TV or Jailbroken firestick

Comment

We gave up on dishes and cables a couple yrs ago. We have a digital antenna and get about 20 English stations nice and clear . About 20 Spanish channels too lol.
                We have a netflix acct and a hulu acct and amazon acct for watching movies these are much cheaper and some are actually free if ur a member . I pay a lot less per month and believe me there is still nothing on just like when i paid high bills with cable or dish. So might as well save money .

Comment

Tagged for later

Comment

Wes now that IPTVsubs is back up I was wondering what the minimum speed is you would recommend for them? I see on their website it says 3mg but, wanted to know some real world experience with it.... running it on your build of course... I have 10mg "supposedly" but, they are doing a server upgrade in my area and right now I am seeing on average 3.5-4. When they are done supposedly I can get 25mg. What do you think? I would love to get rid of Direct TV....

Comment

Originally posted by nathank View Post
                      Wes now that IPTVsubs is back up I was wondering what the minimum speed is you would recommend for them? I see on their website it says 3mg but, wanted to know some real world experience with it.... running it on your build of course... I have 10mg "supposedly" but, they are doing a server upgrade in my area and right now I am seeing on average 3.5-4. When they are done supposedly I can get 25mg. What do you think? I would love to get rid of Direct TV....

All I can say is do the free trial for a day and see if it works well enough for you.

Comment

To review later...

Comment

Check this one out.

setvnow.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, setvnow.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I've been using it for a couple months, just signed up for another 3 months. I run it on my Amazon Fire & Android Mi Box http://www.mi.com/en/mibox/ (great device btw) They have to be side loaded but it's not difficult.

Aside from a massive channel selection, you also get access to UFC events, so far, at no additional charge. I suspect they have a deal with Dana White or he's possibly an investor.

We dumped DISH several about 6 months ago and I started looking in to Kodi, Fusion & other IPTV alternatives. My only regret is I didn't do it sooner. I watch what I want, when I want, mostly for "free".

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            Check this one out.

setvnow.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, setvnow.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I've been using it for a couple months, just signed up for another 3 months. I run it on my Amazon Fire & Android Mi Box http://www.mi.com/en/mibox/ (great device btw) They have to be side loaded but it's not difficult.

Aside from a massive channel selection, you also get access to UFC events, so far, at no additional charge. I suspect they have a deal with Dana White or he's possibly an investor.

We dumped DISH several about 6 months ago and I started looking in to Kodi, Fusion & other IPTV alternatives. My only regret is I didn't do it sooner. I watch what I want, when I want, mostly for "free".

Would this be compatible with Apple tv4? Their website leaves A LOT to be desired in terms of information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              Would this be compatible with Apple tv4? Their website leaves A LOT to be desired in terms of information.

It's android only. You can however use other iptv on Apple TV

Comment

So far color me unimpressed with Kodi and live sports.

I've been trying to find a live stream of the Rangers game and the only one I found that actually worked wouldn't play 30 seconds without buffering.

I'm all ears if someone has a good add on to use.

I've tried sports devil and many of those lock up Kodi and I've also tried Pro Sport and that's the one that kept buffering terribly.

Comment

Working...
                                X