Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you just your feeders time at day light savings time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine are set at 7am, 12 noon and 4:30pm year round. Never adjust the clock for daylight savings time. I turn down the feed times after the season and back up in September. The game get used to when it goes off regardless of how much daylight there is.

Comment

We'll be changing ours this weekend. They are set to spin at 0700, which right now, is not legal shooting light. My deer show up and start waiting for the thing to spin a good bit before it actually goes off. As I walked in to my stand last Sunday morning, I had two deer under the feeder waiting for it to go off. We'll be adjusting the time so that it spins after daylight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertt View Post
        Mine are set at 7am, 12 noon and 4:30pm year round. Never adjust the clock for daylight savings time. I turn down the feed times after the season and back up in September. The game get used to when it goes off regardless of how much daylight there is.
        This... Except I feed at 7a and 5p

Comment

Nope. May later for my hunting partners
          My bigger concern is the shrinking daylight hours
          My photo cell feeder is great to eliminate the constant changes

Comment

Do you just your feeders time at day light savings time?

I set my for day light savings time all year, it may go off a lil early in bow season but it works

Comment

I have to manually change mine!

Comment

Working...
              X