primers prices 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

primers prices 2023

Predictions? What are yall seeing? Online prices seem to vary alot (if you can find any in stock). Hope it cools down soon.

Shoot at this point I just want some large rifle mag primers to show up somewhere, The 404 needs ammo and I don't like how hot the Hornady factory stuff is.

Comment

It’s not. get used to it. Every time we go through these cycles things go up and never come down to “the good ole days…”

Comment

Powder is starting show back up, so hopefully primers will too. I’m watching for small pistol primers, but it’s not critical yet. Other than that, I can ride this out for a while.

Comment

Bought 1000 Winchester small pistol primers at Academy last week for $79.99, MUCH higher than I wanted to pay, however they had them and I needed them (supply and demand). Also purchased 2 lbs of CFE Pistol and 400 Hornady 115 FMJ, felt as if I hit the jackpot, although my wallet felt as if it was raped lol. I believe the days of $40 for 1K primers are long gone probably $75 to $85 will be the norm for a while (that just my $0.02).

Comment

For CCI’s and Federal’s the prices are going to be in the $90-$110 range until the next crazy reset happens. The prices won’t be going back down unfortunately, only up fro here.
            The good news is you can buy pretty much any primer’s you need on any given day, the prices suck but at least you can find them now for those running low. Same goes for everything else,

Comment

Working...
            X