Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone traveling from Austin to East TX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone traveling from Austin to East TX?

I have been on the hunt for a factory tailpipe and muffler for my truck for a while now, and I have found a few that people want ridiculous prices for. I got contact today from a guy on craigslist that is willing to sell me one for cheap. Just wondering if anyone on the GS would be willing to meet up with a CL seller to pick up the setup for me? I know thats not the usual proceedure for an express run, but I thought Ide ask.

FWIW, I have been emailing the guy back and forth and he appears to be a "normal" guy, and not a scammer.

What type of truck?

Comment

2015 Ram 2500 with the 6.4 Hemi

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

I can pick it up for you and hang on to it until we can get an express set up. I have no plans to head east though.

Comment

I’ll probably be heading that way later this week. Though I’ll be leaving from San Antonio, not heading to Austin anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
              I’ll probably be heading that way later this week. Though I’ll be leaving from San Antonio, not heading to Austin anytime soon
              I live in SA and go to austin for work a couple of times a week. I can get it to SA if you can make it the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                I live in SA and go to austin for work a couple of times a week. I can get it to SA if you can make it the rest of the way.
                Alright, I’ll pm you my number

Comment

That's awesome guys. I sure appreciate you doing that for me. MySRT8U, you have a PM coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X