Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

This Should Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robert View Post
    The loafing shed will provide shade in the summer and a wind break in the winter.
    I don’t even know what a loading shed is so I guess I can do without one.

Comment

Is that the surface of the moon?

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post
        Is that the surface of the moon?
        Yes! For a one time payment of $9,999.99 I will take you on a day hunt for trophy coons!

Comment

What is your predominant wind there Jamie?

Comment

Originally posted by bowsticker View Post
            Yes! For a one time payment of $9,999.99 I will take you on a day hunt for trophy coons!
            You accept bitcoin?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              What is your predominant wind there Jamie?
              S or SE, but the Krivoman blinds are so compact I haven’t been busted yet. I’m pretty strict about scent control also. I was going to put it on the NW side, but that puts me facing the sun in the mornings during hunting season.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                You accept bitcoin?
                No sir....Cash or food stamps LOL

Comment

Allow me to help
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	th.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	24525979

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                    Allow me to help
                    [ATTACH]890704[/ATTACH]

Great idea! I could even skin them in there!

Comment

Why do I think you are trying to put the odds in your favor with that set up? Maybe you could plant some winter wheat in there also

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
                        Why do I think you are trying to put the odds in your favor with that set up? Maybe you could plant some winter wheat in there also
                        I’m not sure if wheat will grow because we usually don’t get enough water, but I’m going to plant that and winter rye LOL

Seems you know me too well....

Comment

S or SE, but the Krivoman blinds are so compact I haven’t been busted yet. I’m pretty strict about scent control also. I was going to put it on the NW side, but that puts me facing the sun in the mornings during hunting season.

Didn't you send me a video of you getting busted a few weeks ago?..

Was your Krivoman on the south side previously when you were not busted?

All our blinds are on the west side because our predominant winds are similar. We get a bunch of SW winds after fronts during season we have to work around.

Comment

That would be a loafing shed...not a loading shed. Similar to a pole barn. You could always park your Ranger in there ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Didn't you send me a video of you getting busted a few weeks ago?..

Was your Krivoman on the south side previously when you were not busted?

All our blinds are on the west side because our predominant winds are similar. We get a bunch of SW winds after fronts during season we have to work around.
                              I’m not sure if he busted me or if he was looking at cows that came in behind me.....Hopefully it wasn’t scent, but we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                                That would be a loafing shed...not a loading shed. Similar to a pole barn. You could always park your Ranger in there ya know?
                                Yea the D and F are close together.......I appreciate you pointing that out, but I don’t park as close as you do to the hunting spot or put my stand within 75 yards of a road.

Comment

Working...
                                X