Shuck Me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shuck Me!

At shuck me in south lake. This place has blown up... good job mjhavercamp. Place is awesome

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
    At shuck me in south lake. This place has blown up... good job mjhavercamp. Place is awesome
    I appreciate that, I was going to make my way down there tonite but a little Tito's got in the way. Thank you

Comment

I was at the one in Broken Bow several months ago and it was awesome.

Comment

Agreed! Sure wish you would put one in east Dallas area. Rockwall would be great! Ain’t no good seafood places over here!

Comment

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
          Agreed! Sure wish you would put one in east Dallas area. Rockwall would be great! Ain’t no good seafood places over here!
          We have kicked around the idea but I just don't know if I have it in me, finding good managers and employees is really tough, if you don't have them then you have nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
            We have kicked around the idea but I just don't know if I have it in me, finding good managers and employees is really tough, if you don't have them then you have nothing.

Very much agreed. Hard finding people you can trust in these days without micro managing them all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
              it ain't as good as Shuck Me but DoeBelly's is pretty good in Forney. I wish it wasn't so hard to get across the metromess to Shuck Me

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                it ain't as good as Shuck Me but DoeBelly's is pretty good in Forney. I wish it wasn't so hard to get across the metromess to Shuck Me
                Same here Billy. Been wanting to try Shuck Me ever since it opened. But man, the drive over would be a killer.

Comment

TBH discount?

Comment

Wife and I stopped in for a drink last night and it was great. Looks like y’all are doing great. Also managed to stumble into your new (I think) concrete office in Keller and it looks great too.

Comment

Will be at Broken Bow location next Friday night! Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        TBH discount?
                        $1.75 scooners of Dos XX is good enough for me. We had 8 beers and it was like $13 and my wife had two IPAs

Comment

$1.75 scooners of Dos XX is good enough for me. We had 8 beers and it was like $13 and my wife had two IPAs
                          That is good. I guess that's happy hour?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            That is good. I guess that's happy hour?
                            Happy hour Monday through Friday, 3 pm to close ! I told my manager we sure aint making much money off that beer but we do have a lot of smiles. This is at the Southlake location, Broken Bow is a different deal, no happy hour, different laws.
                            Last edited by mjhaverkamp; 07-13-2019, 07:44 PM.

Comment

My parents live in Rockwall, if there was one there I'd definitely stop by and eat when we visit up there.

Comment

Working...
                              X