I 30 eats...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I 30 eats...

Were headed out to Broken Bow in a few weeks. Gonna roll out 30 then north on 259. Would prefer a good diner or family owned business. What does the GS recommend for lunch????

Originally posted by Chef View Post
    Were headed out to Broken Bow in a few weeks. Gonna roll out 30 then north on 259. Would prefer a good diner or family owned business. What does the GS recommend for lunch????
    Depending on where you pick up I-30 but if you go through Greenville, TaMollys Mexican food is pretty good. They also have one in Sulphur Springs except it changed name to Don Juan’s (used to also be TaMollys & has same menu)

Comment

Daisy's Taqueria in Windfield.

Comment

This!
        Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
        Depending on where you pick up I-30 but if you go through Greenville, TaMollys Mexican food is pretty good. They also have one in Sulphur Springs except it changed name to Don Juan’s (used to also be TaMollys & has same menu)

Comment

We will catch 30 around Mesquite/Rockwall then head east. Keep the ideas coming.... I like having options!!

Comment

Joe Willey's in Rockwall, great burgers and all the trimmings. Their fried mushrooms are tasty!

Comment

You can get a burger from a couple of places in Mt Pleasant. Several places have pretty good tacos too. You can go by Rear of the Steer in Omaha. It's not bad, I have only eaten there a couple of times though.

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
                Daisy's Taqueria in Windfield.
                you been across the interstate to the other taco place? tacos el amigo or something like that.
                Last edited by duckmanep; 07-08-2019, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X