• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Yes

Be here tomorrow thanks for the heads up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my second Mexico set done 11’ booster will hopefully do the trick [emoji1374]

Comment

Saw these cameras were now showing in stock on Overton's website. I did a chat with customer service and the lady said that my order has been picked out of the warehouse and should ship soon.

Anyone who ordered this round receive theirs yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
          Saw these cameras were now showing in stock on Overton's website. I did a chat with customer service and the lady said that my order has been picked out of the warehouse and should ship soon.

Anyone who ordered this round receive theirs yet?

I received my tracking order shows pending pickup from fedex [emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Oh hellz ya. I'm ready to get mine out when I make a trip next week. Hope it gets here.

Comment

What city is it shipping from? I haven't gotten any shipping information from Overton's yet but a package shipping label was created this morning. I am not expecting any other packages so I'm wondering if it is for these!

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                What city is it shipping from? I haven't gotten any shipping information from Overton's yet but a package shipping label was created this morning. I am not expecting any other packages so I'm wondering if it is for these!

Fedex out of Greenville,NC

Comment

For anybody that missed it there is still a %20 discount making them $225 shipped to your door.

Comment

Fedex out of Greenville,NC

Thanks. I figured out it is my daughter's cockroaches...

Comment

Now I have shipping notification...

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                        For anybody that missed it there is still a %20 discount making them $225 shipped to your door.
                        Seems like they were out of stock when I just tried.

Anyone get the same error?

Comment

I finally got an email saying my camera has shipped

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                            They were back in stock yesterday. But mine was like $246. Had like $18 bucks in taxes.

Comment

Ordered the camera yesterday. Do I need to order the antenna booster? I get like maybe 2 bars at the feeder I want to place it at.

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
                                Ordered the camera yesterday. Do I need to order the antenna booster? I get like maybe 2 bars at the feeder I want to place it at.
                                I’d try without first if you get that much signal.

Comment

Working...
                                X