this is THE MAN when it comes to survival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is THE MAN when it comes to survival

he has a series of vids, starting with nothing (albeit his pants, in warm weather australia) and in 2 years, he builds several huts, smelts iron, makes all sorts of primitive weapons, gets a garden going, etc.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JcWY0rjePU"]Primitive Technology: Stone Adze - YouTube[/ame]

there's some cambodians/vietnamese using the same name for their vids, which are fantastic, also, digging wells, making fish ponds, all sorts of amazing stuff.

Originally posted by awright View Post
    he has a series of vids, starting with nothing (albeit his pants, in warm weather australia) and in 2 years, he builds several huts, smelts iron, makes all sorts of primitive weapons, gets a garden going, etc.

Primitive Technology: Stone Adze - YouTube

there's some cambodians/vietnamese using the same name for their vids, which are fantastic, also, digging wells, making fish ponds, all sorts of amazing stuff.

Comment

How does he charge his camera batteries...

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        He rubs his hands together, creating heat. Then he sticks one hand under his armpit, one hand in his *** and his tongue on the positive end of the battery, thus completing the circuit. That's the way you do it when you're surviving in the wild.

Comment

Dude never wears a shirt but he definitely knows his stuff

Comment

Keep it coming, that’s what this place is all about. That’s the problem with people today, they think their opinions must and have to be heard. It’s about conversation and if you don’t want to be a part of it....Just use that thumb and scroll on past it!!

Comment

So survival seems to be a hot topic around here lately.

I know let’s compare our slingbows!!!!!!!!!

**MUST INCLUDE PICS**

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by awright View Post

Primitive Technology: Stone Adze - YouTube

I've watched almost all of his videos so far and really enjoy them. Kids got some talent and time on his hands to do this sort of thing. Best part about them is the lack of dialogue. Just watch and enjoy.

Richard.

Comment

What the heck is a sling bow?

Comment

Marking for survival tips

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      Nobody said that he doesnt go back to normal life between sessions. Have you got any sense at all?

Comment

Came to this thread for survival tips. Was immediately bombarded with drama that seems to be overtaking TBH. Threads like this make me question my sticker sometimes. If I heard kids talking to my son the way some of you adults handle things..........just curious, and too lazy to search but do any of you guys that are smearing negativity create any threads that are worth while?? #prayforTBH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I do like the guys videos. Almost as good a timewaster as sudoku.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS
                            Be prepared to have your mind blown.........it’s a slingshot with a whisker biscuit on it for shooting arrows!!

I'm out then. Animal will hear you draw and the last thing I want to have to do when I'm out in the bush surviving is re-fletch arrows after every 3 shots.

I'd make mine with a drop away assembled with cedar and squirrel bone.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              I'm out then. Animal will hear you draw and the last thing I want to have to do when I'm out in the bush surviving is re-fletch arrows after every 3 shots.

I'd make mine with a drop away assembled with cedar and squirrel bone.

Please video this and make a thread. Don’t be concerned with clogging the internet, please feel free to create your own thread on the construction of it.(even thou it has to do with survival)

Comment

Working...
                              X