Can Am Defender Opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Am Defender Opinion?

I’m thinking bout getting a Can Am Defender, I don’t have a lease..planning to use it around the neighborhood or on an occasional hunt and the Texas Shootout..I’m looking for honest opinions and experiences. Just something to spoil myself with and drive the kids around on, maybe an off-road trip...

Everyone I know that has them have spoken well about them.

Comment

My neighbor has one and really likes it. If I were buying a new machine, it would be my first choice

Comment

I’ve got a Defender Max HD10. I love it. We’ve beat the crap out of it getting in and out of some of the canyons out at our lease. It’s performed much better than my BILs Ranger Crew. They’re looking to replace it with a Defender next year.

Comment

Thanks for the info y’all.

Comment

the ranger guys at my lease areal trolling over the defender. It rides awesome and has tons of storage. I was thinking about a ranger but now I've got my eye on a defender

Comment

If reliability is high on your list, can-am doesn’t have the best reputation.

Comment

I’ve had mine for a year and a half and it has performed flawlessly. Defender hd 8

Comment

I used one for a weekend...what I noticed was it's nimbleness, and it's smoothness. And it accelerated well. As far as reliability, can't help ya there.

Comment

I bought one a week ago. Sold my 2010 ranger 800 crew and bought a Defender Max HD10 Lone Star Ed. Plenty of power and is very quiet. My buddy has had an HD 8 for a little over year and it has been a great machine.

Comment

I have a new HD10 XMR that I got not long ago. Ive been using it a lot since deer season started. I have zero complaints with it. It looks bad a**, its lifted, it rides very smooth, has a very tight turning radius compared to my last Ranger. Im very happy with my decision to get it over another Ranger.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I have the same HD10 XMR and it’s an amazing machine. Use mine around the property and deer lease with occasional ATV park. No complaints and it’s a work horse

Comment

HD8 crew owner here.

Had it about 11 months and I’m loving it.

Much better machine than the Polaris 700HO it replaced

Quiet, smooth and powerful. Was hesitant about the 800 CC motor but it performs fantastic.

Hit 58 mph with me in it and a half tank of fuel.

Would def. buy it again

Comment

I own the HD8 as well. Had mine a little over a year now and absolutely no complaints. It's been to Colorado twice in the moutains elk hunting and gets used every weekend at the lease. 1500# of feed and it goes all day long. Better than the past 2 rangers I have owned. Even hauled a couple 4x6 stands in the bed of it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

It would be my choice over any of the others and I own a ranger.

Comment

Working...
                              X