No announcement yet.

Any postal employees here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered from two different hydro film suppliers in the Greenville South Carolina area had no choice except USPS over a week ago. Instead of the film coming straight to Houston area one goes to Dallas and the other to Irving only to have to be sent south to Houston. Been over a week and still don't have them! They suck really bad!!!

Comment

Sucks because mine says it was delivered in/mailbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mossyoak20 View Post
        Sucks because mine says it was delivered in/mailbox.

But was it delivered to the correct mailbox?? Happens too often with stuff I order. Sometimes it was put in the neighbors mailbox and I eventually get it. Sometimes it's too big for the box and they set it beside the mailbox and gets stolen. I'm sure the thieves are checking boxes a lot now too.

Comment

join the club

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
            But was it delivered to the correct mailbox?? Happens too often with stuff I order. Sometimes it was put in the neighbors mailbox and I eventually get it. Sometimes it's too big for the box and they set it beside the mailbox and gets stolen. I'm sure the thieves are checking boxes a lot now too.

The tracking doesn’t specify what box it was left in. I was told by the seller that usps can geotrack the package and find its exact location

Comment

lol they can tell you the last time it was scanned someone told you they can goetrack a package like with gps lol

Comment

Originally posted by mossyoak20 View Post
                The tracking doesn’t specify what box it was left in. I was told by the seller that usps can geotrack the package and find its exact location

Not without a gps tracking device inside the package.

Comment

I get delivery notifications from USPS that are usually wrong....the package shows up within a day or two. Hopefully that's the case.

Comment

Where was this purchased? To me, if the seller told you it can be tracked, it sounds like he is stalling. I have had this happen to me in the past on eBay, the seller was trying to stall until we passed the return date so I couldn’t do anything.
                    If you bought it off ebay, get ebay involved. they will refund you.

Comment

Working...
                    X