Headed to court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasRough1256 View Post
    Shes does go indoor outdoor, we have a dog door cut in the backdoor and she stays in the kitchen/ backyard. I agree with the training part on when it is acceptable to bark, but I had forgot to mention on our first encounter the neighbor had mentioned not only outdoor barking but indoor barking was bothering him. Still not sure what she would bark at indoors, but I think that's a little to far. The only time she barks indoors is when the doorbell rings
    Sounds like you need to have a talk with your neighbor. Face to face...so to speak.

Comment

Your dog barks continuously and keeps me up. You will get a visit from the Po Po.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
        You can purchase an ultrasonic bark silencer that does not require a collar. It's a stand alone unit that is plugged in outside. Dog barks = ultrasonic sound is emitted. Dog learns not to bark.
        Folks across the street have a dog that will stand at the fence and bark for hours. He also stands in the upstairs window and barks non-stop. I can hear their dog from inside my house. Talk to them about it and the response is "That's what dogs do". A couple weeks back some new folks moved in next door to the dog people and install of of the silencers mentioned above. The dog not only doesn't bark anymore it's also afraid to go outside even to potty. The silence is bliss.

Comment

The neighbor behind me had two healers. Barked constantly if we were on our patio. Chewed out the boards on the bottom of the privacy fence and I had it replaced with an 8fr one with a 3ft chain link on that backside and the attacked that as well. Spoke to them but they no habla. They even just left their dogs loose to roam my yard while the fence was down and yes, they barked at me the whole time.
          Recently the old red one died and the younger blue one got less high strung. The house has been empty for a couple weeks. Kinda hope they moved but their junk is still in the back yard.
          At least the goat and the calf are gone too.
          Did I mention I don't like an ill mannered or barking dog?

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
            You can purchase an ultrasonic bark silencer that does not require a collar. It's a stand alone unit that is plugged in outside. Dog barks = ultrasonic sound is emitted. Dog learns not to bark.
            I've gotta get one of these if they come back.

Gary

Comment

maybe get a cat?

Comment

junker - that sounds like the miracle pill everyone is looking for.
                are you the sales rep?

Comment

Takes a while for dogs to adjust to a new house and that pic is super creepy I'd bark at him too. There's a difference between barking all day and barking for a minute here and there throughout the day. If it's the latter I'd put a seriously loud stereo on my new back porch kitchen and play it all day to be sure he doesn't hear the dog anymore, temporarily of course. I'm not very good at losing pissing matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                    Try putting a small block of wood the same size as the bark collar on your dog. I had a pacing, barking beagle that was driving me crazy. The minute I'd put the shock collar on she would quit pacing and barking. She knew what was coming next if she didn't shut up.

It's not good to keep a shock collar on a dog for long periods. The prongs will rub bald red spots.

I cut a small block of wood, painted it black and screwed it on to another collar.

Fooled her. She quit that barking and pacing.

This is what worked for us!

Skinny

Comment

The ultrasonic collar, if it works, would be perfect. No anxiety for the dog and you can go back to ignoring the over aggressive neighbor. Only negative is no more dog bark security warning.

Comment

I hate to say this... Shoot it

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by easeup View Post
                          junker - that sounds like the miracle pill everyone is looking for.
                          are you the sales rep?
                          LOL! Nope but I can tell you that I wish I'd have had one of them when we were at the old house. I'll darn sure buy one if we ever end up living next to a nuisance dog.

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            Lol that neighbor deserves a F-off and solve your own problem

That’s unbelievable she has the balls to come over and say that
                            Originally posted by Chris1962 View Post
                            Man I lived in a sub division for 8 years.. at first I could let my dog (lab) stay in the back yard most of the time, he never barked at anyone or anything.. the neighbor to my right got a dog a while later and it sucked because they would bark at each other if they were out there at the same time, then the neighbor to the other side let their grand daughter and her dog move in so then if any combination of 2 out of the three dogs were outside there was barking going on.. i was tired of not being able to let my dog go get some sun for a couple hours at a time so I bought a bark collar to leave him out, it worked great, he learned QUICK. The neighbors ended up asking what I did and I told them so one of them did the same for their grand daughters dog.. Fast forward a couple weeks and my other neighbor to the right came over and said she was not happy and I should keep my dog inside more because when my dog is out even though it doesn't bark it makes her dog bark and she was tired of listening to it..

I would go tell that lady to go ---- herself
                            You guys would love my neighbor. They (husband and wife) came over complaining to my wife saying our fence was not good enough to contain their dogs! They were ****** off and said I better buy or build a new fence so their dogs stop getting out.

And yes, they are that dumb.

Comment

Wow. Did you roll around with laughter.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                You guys would love my neighbor. They (husband and wife) came over complaining to my wife saying our fence was not good enough to contain their dogs! They were ****** off and said I better buy or build a new fence so their dogs stop getting out.

And yes, they are that dumb.
                                You can't post that and not tell us what the response was.

Comment

Working...
                                X