Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert sucks!!

That is all...

Need me to take that camera off your hands?

Comment

Man I’m starting to agree with you. I have 3 - 2019 code black and 2 - 2018 code blacks. After the app update, I don’t receive pics from the 2019’s anymore. They are blaming signal, but they’ve worked for 2 months before the update. I’ll literally be holding the 2018 and 2019 in my hands in the exact same location and only the 2018 will send. They have now resorted to mailing me antennas from a 2018 version model to replace the smaller 2019 to see if that will make a difference. I am about fed up with them, if something doesn’t change quickly.

Comment

Lol, with the new firmware updates and the new app I can’t get mine to do anything!
        Plus it’s about a 6 mile round trip on public land to get to mine! Gotta go pull the dang thing to troubleshoot and get it working again.
        Not ready to smash it just yet!!

Comment

If any of you want to sell your coverts shoot me a PM!

Comment

scared to mess with mine. It has been working like clockwork.

Comment

turn your phone sideways and alot of times it will work

Comment

Very concerning. Maybe that is why I have only received two pics since putting mine out.

Comment

These threads make me glad I'm so cheap I still go out and pull cards manually every 3-4 weeks.

Comment

Last Saturday I installed the firmware update and hiked the 3 miles in to get to my spot. Send a couple test pics and it worked fine. Also did a couple real time pics and it worked fine. Saturday night I did a couple more real time pics and it worked. Then Sunday morning everything quit and haven’t been able to get it to do anything since. I rebooted my phone several times I also deleted and reinstalled the app several times. But nothing works! Called customer support and they said I have to have the phone in hand to troubleshoot so I guess I will be hiking back in Saturday morning to retrieve it. I’m going to put up an old faithful camera and leave it there Instead and bring this one home.

Comment

Maybe someone already took that junkie camera off your hands!

Comment

They all stink in their own respective ways. They never live up to the hype. I have operated for years on the theory that a $39 camera is just as good as a $400 camera to show me what is coming to the feeder.

This year I did invest quite a bit of money on a Cuddeback cell system which has kept me entertained.

Comment

I love all of my Coverts and I've always thought customer service was great! My Coverts take the best pictures, too. We have other cameras - Browning, Stealth, Moultrie, but none can touch the quality of my Coverts.

Comment

I decided to go old school this year
                            No cameras!

Too much stress and hassle

I think I’ll enjoy just waiting to see what may show up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Reconyx for me from here on out. I’ve got cameras 4 years old that never miss a beat. No more AT&T or Verizon fault for camera not working, all high resolution pics sent and only 5 bucks a month with Verizon unlimited pics.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X