1st World Problems - Let us hear 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st World Problems - Let us hear 'em!

I think there needs to be a safe space for us to complain about frivolous things so here is mine:

1. Pre-cleaning the house before the cleaning lady shows up. My wife starts riding my behind about 2 days out....why would i clean up? Do you pre-wash your car before you take it to the car wash? pre-wash your clothes before taking them to the cleaners?? NO!

What are your 1st world problems?

Not now, but the ex wife had to make the bed every morning and put 77 pillows in some sort of eye pleasing geometric shape that only she knew. Then had to take them off every night. PITA

Comment

Sometimes when I press the start button on Roomba, the low battery light comes on, Son of *****!

Comment

Sometimes, I have to press the button to flush, 2 X.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
          I think there needs to be a safe space for us to complain about frivolous things so here is mine:

There is......It is called Facebook..

Comment

Our off shore fishing trip got canceled do to high seas this weekend and it’s hard to schedule a new date because I’m going to Alaska for 12 days in August, have some fishing planned in July and have an elk and mule deer hunt in October!

Comment

Our second water heater went out so I had to shower upstairs for two days.

"Dad, the Netflix isn't working"...from my son at 7am yesterday.

Comment

1. Pre-cleaning the house before the cleaning lady shows up. My wife starts riding my behind about 2 days out....why would i clean up? Do you pre-wash your car before you take it to the car wash? pre-wash your clothes before taking them to the cleaners?? NO!

Or my wife's compulsion... pre-washing the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. I've tested it with baked-on crap and know it's unnecessary!

Comment

My WiFi won’t reach to my TV on the back porch and it’s pizzing me off....
                  Last edited by 150class; 06-14-2019, 09:02 AM.

Comment

X2

Comment

Put the toilet paper on the holder.

My wife wearing me out about making my side of the bed when I get up in the morning.
                      Who the hell am I making it for? Does it bother Soncho?

Comment

Having to use lender's website to upload files instead of sending one email with PDFs attached.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          My WiFi won’t reach to by TV on the back porch and it’s pizzing me off....
                          I had that problem but added a range extender thing.

It takes longer to clean the grass clippings from the pool than it does to mow the yard!!

Comment

My tooth paste was not in my Walmart pick up order...dang it, now I have to get out of my car and go inside.

Comment

I wish my pool was 1 foot deeper at the deep end

Comment

Working...
                              X