Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football Championship Week (Week 14)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horns are nervous. I get it. This appears to be a better hire than Herman. They never thought we would be able to hire a cat with skins on the wall. Gig em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just saw Jimbo “saw’em off” for the first time on Twitter. He’s not SEC ready. #awkward

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        8-4 is the floor for next year. They have 4 tough games, bama Clemson LSU and auburn, but all the others should be easy wins.
        If Jimbo does not workout, the Ags could do a 12th man draw for Coach of the Week!

Heck....ya neva know! May be the ticket to a 12 win season!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Not a bad outlook.

My questions when it comes to Jimbo, not the hire.

Which conference is easier to win in? They play 4 OOC as well with some real gems and what was their recruiting average during his tenure. Makes up accomplishments.

What's a bit odd. Why was a seasoned coach stuck with a Freshmen as his QB when his starting Sophomore went down in the 4th quarter during Bama?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good question Chad and I can’t answer that. I just know he is a few notches above Sumlin. Full steam ahead!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            Horns are nervous. I get it. This appears to be a better hire than Herman. They never thought we would be able to hire a cat with skins on the wall. Gig em!

Fact

Comment

College Football Championship Week (Week 14)

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              Just saw Jimbo “saw’em off” for the first time on Twitter. He’s not SEC ready. #awkward

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Give him a week Heath. He will be sawing! And recruiting! [emoji23]

Comment

Still waiting for a link to said “gauranteed $75m”. No where have I seen contract details that says fully gauranteed $75m for 7.5 for 10 years.

Link?

Comment

That's what Disney reported. Seems reasonable. I guess the pull looks better if it's not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You are bragging about getting a cat cause you wrote the richest contract ever. He HAD to take it. It’s like bragging about your prom date but your parents paid her to go with you and everybody knows it. [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                      Still waiting for a link to said “gauranteed $75m”. No where have I seen contract details that says fully gauranteed $75m for 7.5 for 10 years.

Link?

I’ve got no dog in this fight but geez how hard can this be?

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        You are bragging about getting a cat cause you wrote the richest contract ever. He HAD to take it. It’s like bragging about your prom date but your parents paid her to go with you and everybody knows it. [emoji16]

I thought we all paid for our prom date! [emoji23]

Comment

I think aTm did the best thing they could do to bring their program to the next level. I think getting a coach with a ring should be all they need. At least they didn't go and hire an old washed up ex NFL coach . Jimbo had a down year at FSU and hopefully that was just a fluke. Aggies have the money to spend so why not? It will be trial by fire for sure because they have a rough September scheduled.

Comment

Heath

Any update on Brewster? I know Texas was gonna go after him and I think LSU too. Just wondering if he follows Jimbo.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                              Heath

Any update on Brewster? I know Texas was gonna go after him and I think LSU too. Just wondering if he follows Jimbo.

I heard there could be as many as 5-6 teams going after him but probably just a rumor his agent started. He will get paid by somebody.

Comment

And they say Texas fans are arrogant

Comment

Working...
                                X