Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fall Crystal Beach surf/jetty/pier fishing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall Crystal Beach surf/jetty/pier fishing?

We will be having a family get together in late October at Crystal Beach. I have never been there so I have no idea what to expect. My boys and nephews will want to fish some I am sure. Is there any bank acces where the fishing may be good then?

Thanks Jason

Just go down to rollover pass.

Comment

Throw some cracked blue crab in the surf or at rollover pass and catch some redfish. Not sure how old the boys are but could trygoing out on the jetty to carch crabs and fish, but it can be a little tough once you get out there qhere it's worthwhile.

Comment

Thanks! My two are 13 and 10 and my 5 nephew’s are 9-18. They would probably like catching crabs as much as fish. How do you catch them?

Comment

Rollover pass when tide changes, drive up and down the beach watching for birds. The base of jetty is a good place to wade, not to many waves

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
            Thanks! My two are 13 and 10 and my 5 nephew’s are 9-18. They would probably like catching crabs as much as fish. How do you catch them?
            Nylon string, chicken necks a net to scoop them up. Or some crab net type traps. Plenty of how to video on YouTube. Good luck and have fun

Comment

Working...
            X