This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
    Come on Horns, step on up and place your bets. Everybody is a winner and can't lose. Playing with house money. Don't let Eradicator Czar get in on all the action. BOB, we can have a continuation in to week 2 if you like. No need for minimum bets. Hurry hurry hurry

Surely Smart is not scared of a friendly Avitar challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

I sure thought we would have had more takers once happy hour came around today. May have to extend the deadline if business doesn't pick up shortly

Comment

He is busy playing in the kiddie pool with catfish and FND

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          I sure thought we would have had more takers once happy hour came around today. May have to extend the deadline if business doesn't pick up shortly
          Maybe RLB will show up in 2 hrs lit and light some fires under em

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
            You really don't know football do you? Hey did you know DKR sells beer to 80% of the stadium

ad hominem in da howza....keep reaching.....

Comment

Let's go Baker. Light it up

Comment

Man...I am not sure if I need to be flattered or concerned with your mentioning of me every day out of the blue there Shelley......

I have never done an avatar challenge on TBH that I can recall....sorry if that offends....

And for the love of all things holy it is A-V-A-T-A-R....:P
                Last edited by Smart; 09-20-2018, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  Come on Horns, step on up and place your bets. Everybody is a winner and can't lose. Playing with house money. Don't let Eradicator Czar get in on all the action. BOB, we can have a continuation in to week 2 if you like. No need for minimum bets. Hurry hurry hurry

So which one are you?? Size 68 extra fat or size 12 dwarf?? That's one of the best movies ever!!![emoji23]

Comment

WTH is ESPN doing with this vicarious quarterback play by play crap?? Anyone watching this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Man...I am not sure if I need to be flattered or concerned with your mentioning of me every day out of the blue there Shelley......

I have never done an avatar challenge on TBH that I can recall....sorry if that offends....

It's not offensive at all. There's also nothing wrong with popping the cherry and trying new things

I'll be honest, I don't have a good feeling about Saturday. I may end up sporting burnt orange for months. I'm a believer in Orlando.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                        So which one are you?? Size 68 extra fat or size 12 dwarf?? That's one of the best movies ever!!![emoji23]

68 EF sport long. Let's go see if your boat can support me

Comment

It’s really easy if you’re a little scared.

All you have to do is reply back that you accept their challenge.

Comment

It's not offensive at all. There's also nothing wrong with popping the cherry and trying new things

I'll be honest, I don't have a good feeling about Saturday. I may end up sporting burnt orange for months. I'm a believer in Orlando.
                            That is too graphic. Let's keep this clean

Comment

I'm a Fort Worth kid, having a frog avitar wouldn't bother me. I just don't like changing avitars.

Comment

Glad he got some weight on him and coaching....
                                Please....for the love of God.....stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X