Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunting with my girls, I am a bless man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting with my girls, I am a bless man!

I am fortunate to have permission to hunt on a 150 acre tract of land accross the road from me. 20 acres of that 150 is a hay meadow. Each year the second cut of hay comes in about mid August and since this is east TX and we have not crops, it seems a cut hay field is the next best thing. Some years it is a bust and some are fair. This year is by far the best number of birds I have seen over there.
    I told my 8 year daughter that I would take her in the morning if she wanted to go. Well she got up at 1:30 am, then 3:30 am, again at 4am and she was watching tv when I got up at 6am. She put her camo on at the 1:30 awakening. Before leaving the house, I had given instructions that if Samantha's 6 year old sister woke up and was upset that she was not hunting to get her dress in camo and bring her over.

We headed out accross the road on the ranger, put our off on and set out our stools. It did not take long before the birds were coming in. Samantha and I were having an excellent morning. Somewhere around bird 9 or 10 I hear her sister coming through the field. Cami quickly joined in as we finished off our limit. I was very happy to see my girls so excited about hunting and having a great time.

I am very blessed to have such a wonderful family and the opportunity to pass my passions down to my girls.
    Attached Files

Yes sir, looks like ya'll had a fun morning. Nice Red Ryder scattergun they have.

Comment

Looks like a hole lot of fun.

Comment

AWESOME!!! You are so blessed!

Comment

good stuff, looks like there were several mercy shots

Comment

Great pics!

Comment

you are a very lucky man ! Daughters are the best hunting buddies

Comment

Thats what its all about right there!!!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Thanks guys, I look forward to when they are shooting their own shotguns and my wife is out there with us.

Comment

Good going dad.
                      She's a good shot with that Daisy

Comment

Thats good stuff there.

Comment

Girls always have the best camo. Good all around, brother. Old bass fishermen can shoot too, huh.

Comment

RickyT, I was shooting the my .410, didn't want my girls thinking I was over powering them.

Comment

Quality time...

Comment

Working...
                              X