This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mhbaseball View Post
    I dont understand all this. I thought the SEC told them no??
    Thought wrong.
    Was never a no..it was until A&M officially states their intentions to leave the Big12 and settles the legal aspect of that leave (money to be paid), SEC will not be putting forth their offer for A&M to join the SEC (ie: Sitting on the already completed paperwork, hidden under a folder on their desk called "CMON WITH IT".

Comment

Adios!

Bring on BYU!!

Comment

I personally think it will be a great move for A&M in regards to recruiting in Texas against UT. Being able to tell Texas recruits you can stay in Texas and play SEC football will be huge benefit for A&M IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Arrow View Post
          Adios!

Bring on BYU!!
          Shouldnt you be packing for a hunting trip?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bltiger View Post
              I personally think it will be a great move for A&M in regards to recruiting in Texas against UT. Being able to tell Texas recruits you can stay in Texas and play SEC football will be huge benefit for A&M IMHO.
              this^^^ plus the extra money are the biggest things I see,

Comment

I was at the Nebraska and OU game this past year and wow and the fan noise was crazy. I imagine this Thanksgiving will be wild.

Aggies/Longhorns - fun for all.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt
                  You know , since this thread is well on it's way to being whacked anyway...
                  I find it amusing...almost hilarious that the fans of a certain school in austin don't care that A&M is leaving so much that they feel the need to post how much they dont care as much as they can...in every thread that contains the characters A & M.
                  Seriously, everyone gets it. Stop being the whiny ex-wife.
                  What I find amusing is that a&m spends so much time and effort trying not to be like TEXAS the majority of the school is so much anti-UT that aggies go out of their way to make note of it. Texas fans just don't care about what a&m does and if and when they do something big it's just big brother rolling their eyes.

I would say good luck in sec but I don't care what a&m does in athletics. Now academically I wish them lots luck because they are a great school and this state and country needs their research.

Hook'em

Comment

Chad C - Longhorn Voice of Reason and Keeper of Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Shelley Levene View Post
                      Chad C - Longhorn Voice of Reason and Keeper of Peace
                      House divided! You learn to cope!

Comment

See ya later, bye!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          House divided! You learn to cope!
                          cope..or drink

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            cope..or drink
                            Good point!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt
                              You know , since this thread is well on it's way to being whacked anyway...
                              I find it amusing...almost hilarious that the fans of a certain school in austin don't care that A&M is leaving so much that they feel the need to post how much they dont care as much as they can...in every thread that contains the characters A & M.
                              Seriously, everyone gets it. Stop being the whiny ex-wife.
                              X2

Comment

Originally posted by bltiger View Post

X2!

Texas and A&M can always play the Thanksgiving Day Game. Florida and Florida St been doing it for decades. My guess; Texas will find another powder puff game to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X