Selway strap on quiver problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selway strap on quiver problems

The straps don't hold firmly. There old, do I need to replace the straps or is there a DIY solution? Also, ordered new foam and it isn't much better than the old foam. Seems to hard. Field points and my Zwickeys seem to bounce around. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

You can get new straps

Comment

When I rode broncs my inside binds were a rubber coated nylon strap. I now use them on my recurve quiver. The thin rubber makes it stay in place once tight and the nylon inside makes it pretty tuff. You will need to cut and burn the edges, but a little time and trim work and your quiver should be as good as new.

Comment

I've never had a problem with the Selway quiver

Comment

As for foam, find some styrofoam from a box or cooler, cut it to fit a little glue.... Okay, maybe I'm a cheap @$$, but the DIY works.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
            When I rode broncs my inside binds were a rubber coated nylon strap. I now use them on my recurve quiver. The thin rubber makes it stay in place once tight and the nylon inside makes it pretty tuff. You will need to cut and burn the edges, but a little time and trim work and your quiver should be as good as new.
            Thanks, where do I get the rubber coated nylon straps?

Comment

Selway Archery $10.00 a pair ..... http://www.selwayarcheryproducts.com...ories.php#hood

Comment

I found mine anywhere that sales feed and horse equipment. Lots of uses when it comes to your saddle gear.

Comment

Thanks to all for the help

Comment

Working...
                  X