Black widow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black widow

A buddy of mine has a black widow with a magnesium riser. The limbs are split on it but was wondering what the riser might be worth. Or, if I could get replacement limbs for it. He told me they do t make that model any more so not sure the value or if limbs are available.

Have you called them and asked?

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
      Have you called them and asked?
      No sir not yet...figured the knowledge here would be beneficial.

Comment

Buff would probably know.

Comment

Originally posted by Statton48 View Post
          No sir not yet...figured the knowledge here would be beneficial.
          Call up Roger and tell him what you got. I have found him very personable and up front over the phone.

Comment

I owned one for a number of years,it had a red metal riser.I used it as a bowfishing bow until one of the limbs blew up on me.At that time I checked with Black Widow and replacement limbs were not available and the bow itself really did not have much value .I threw it in the trash.

Comment

Originally posted by limbbender View Post
              I owned one for a number of years,it had a red metal riser.I used it as a bowfishing bow until one of the limbs blew up on me.At that time I checked with Black Widow and replacement limbs were not available and the bow itself really did not have much value .I threw it in the trash.

Comment

1225 model limbs are not available

Comment

Thx guys. I will check model here this evening. Probably give the guy a call. Buddy said I could have it for $100 so if I can't get limbs for it then I'll just pass

Comment

Working...
                  X