Breakfast taco rant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    Eggs,cheese and sausage are keto! I cant stop them from bringing it in the office.
    You may not can stop them from bringing but can’t you stop You from eating it?

I feel you. My wife & I just started low carb diet. At our Sunday school class yesterday morning someone brought donuts & cinnamon rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
      You may not can stop them from bringing but can’t you stop You from eating it?

I feel you. My wife & I just started low carb diet. At our Sunday school class yesterday morning someone brought donuts & cinnamon rolls.
      Carbs and calories consumed at church on Sunday don’t count.

Comment

I'm a fan of what Chick-fil-A stands for, and to a lesser extent, their food. The worst fast food breakfast I've ever had was @ a Chick-fil-A after an early morning Select Baseball game. It was awful.

Comment

I haven’t met a taco (or anything wrapped in a tortilla) that I didn’t like...

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
            BurntorangeBowhunter wrote the book on what is/isn't a taco and is/isn't a burrito. I don't care what filet calls it. BoB will need to try one and give his verdict
            BoB has eaten mexican food in every corner of the state and many places on the Mexican side of the border.....but he isn't getting a breakfast taco at Chic Fila. We have 3 great local places here in Wimberly with very good ones.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

just stay out of the break room. then everyone else is happy

Comment

1st world problems! JK. Yes they are white boy tacos but they are still soooooo good. And good for you for low carbing it, good luck staying strong.

Comment

If you pay cash they will remove all the carbs.

Comment

Where does the tortilla fit in this diet?

Comment

Alvin has Taco City and about 400 other places to get them. We even have Mr. Takito in Liverpool. Why would you ever go to Chick-Fil-A when lo-carbing it?

Comment

LOL.....y'all guys are a hoot!

Comment

#tatertotlivesmatter
                          Last edited by Goldeneagle; 01-22-2019, 05:31 AM.

Comment

The breakfast bowl minus the tots is what I get

Comment

Breakfast taco rant!

Not sure if it’s on the menu at chick fil a but you can order a chicken bowl with eggs and put salsa on it. Ends up being cubed chicken, eggs, salsa, nothing else.

Edit:

I order a bowl of eggs and add chicken breasts. I know it’s the same as above but maybe the way I order it, it comes out with no tots. Now I’m hungry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Swampa; 01-22-2019, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X