Public Pigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public Pigs

If a man wanted to wander around on some public in East Texas in the spring with a bow in tow, what is the most pig infested public piece of ground? I’ve got an itch that needs scratchin.

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
    If a man wanted to wander around on some public in East Texas in the spring with a bow in tow, what is the most pig infested public piece of ground? I’ve got an itch that needs scratchin.
    The Sam has some good pig populations. If you wanna find em look for water in creeks, palmettos, near the lake, in the oak flats or any combination thereof and you'll find em.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man if I was you and lived in tyler I would look into Granger for hog hunting.

Comment

Old Sabine Bottom has plenty and is close to you.

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
          Old Sabine Bottom has plenty and is close to you.
          X2

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've never been to OSB. Is it open enough to spot and stalk pigs with a bow?

Comment

Yes, their (people) walking trails about 10 ft wide. They run a shredder down them. There is over 20 miles of them. Lots of open areas.

Comment

Public Pigs

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                I've never been to OSB. Is it open enough to spot and stalk pigs with a bow?

What is OSB?

Never mind I figured it out.
                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
                  What is OSB?

Never mind I figured it out.
                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wood that comes in 4x8 sheets

Old Sabine Bottom

Comment

Thought they were talking about me!
                    Old Sun Bi**h!

Comment

I just started reading up on old Sabine bottom a little bit. Anyone know of a boat ramp close by to it or just as easy to walk in?

Comment

Originally posted by robert97dodge View Post
                        I just started reading up on old Sabine bottom a little bit. Anyone know of a boat ramp close by to it or just as easy to walk in?
                        There's a ramp on 1804 and one in the wma. But the river is pretty low right now. You won't get far unless you're using a canoe or kayak.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by robert97dodge View Post
                          One on 1804 is unusable most of the time due to dumpers, dead hogs and log jams. One on WMA is if not wet. River is low now like mentioned above canoe and dragging will probably be only way

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                            One on 1804 is unusable most of the time due to dumpers, dead hogs and log jams. One on WMA is if not wet. River is low now like mentioned above canoe and dragging will probably be only way
                            There's a black boar about 200lbs in there right now, under the south bridge.
                            Looks like they just threw him off the bridge.
                            OSB gets my vote as well.
                            I drive circles around OSB on almost a daily basis, and
                            hogs are thick thick.
                            It's not uncommon to see 20+ in a group.
                            Seems like they pour across the road for 10 min sometimes.

Comment

Sounds like a spot I need to check out to try my suppressed 22mag

Comment

Working...
                              X