Interesting kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting kill

Anyone ever seen something like this? This hogs bottom jaw was straight up missing. Looks like maybe she was shot there a while back and it has healed. She definitely had a hard time eating, she was slim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id say you did her a favor!

Comment

This is incredible!

Comment

How long before this one gets deleted like the thread about the guy head shooting a doe and it running off alive...
        Last edited by bossbowman; 12-08-2017, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Head shot attempt gone wrong wow

Comment

Never seen that before.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
              How long before this one gets deleted like the thread about the guy head shooting a doe and it running off alive...
              why would this get deleted? I found the hog this way.

Comment

Depends on if the locals can behave.

Comment

Keith AKA Kae006 sent me a pic of an Axis he shot with a similar deformity/injury. (Hope you don’t mind me sharing, Keith)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                    Keith AKA Kae006 sent me a pic of an Axis he shot with a similar deformity/injury. (Hope you don’t mind me sharing, Keith)

Not at all! Thats crazy looking!

Comment

Originally posted by TXBowhunter11 View Post
                      why would this get deleted? I found the hog this way.
                      IDK, but he head shot the doe and it ran off, then alot of guys jumped him for it.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                        IDK, but he head shot the doe and it ran off, then alot of guys jumped him for it.
                        I gotcha, well luckily I have no idea who shot this hog first.

Comment

Probably one of the guys that claim they have shot hundreds of animals in the head and never lost one. Good job on putting that girl out of her misery.

Comment

I see more guys wounding critters with an arrow than in the head with rifle. I have no problem with either. Hunters trying to harvest. Maybe both should take more time preparing for shot

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                              I see more guys wounding critters with an arrow than in the head with rifle. I have no problem with either. Hunters trying to harvest. Maybe both should take more time preparing for shot
                              Most people don't talk about bad head shots or bow shots. We get a small sample on the net. Head shot shouldn't be taken. No excuse we as hunters should be/do better.

Comment

Working...
                              X