SOE Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOE Hunts

Anyone have a reference on SOE Hunts? Southern Outdoor Experience. They have a large place up around Sonora. Looking at an axis hunt with them.

Anyone with first hand experience I appreciate the feedback.

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

No one??

Comment

Petersen's Bowhunting did a hunt there and gave it good reviews. I can't think of the TV show but I've seen it a few times. The host of the show owns(?) the ranch I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by WyoHunter View Post
            Petersen's Bowhunting did a hunt there and gave it good reviews. I can't think of the TV show but I've seen it a few times. The host of the show owns(?) the ranch I believe.
            Yes I contacted the guy who wrote the article in Bowhunter Magazine. He wes very helpful.

Still looking for one or two more references.

Comment

ttt

Comment

I hunted with Mike Stroff the last 2 seasons. Mike is a great guy and will get you on deer when he is available. The first time I hunted with them was great but this past season was a different story. Mike was not available, I think he was attending some outdoor show up north, and we were left with a couple guides that did not even know each other or the ranch we were hunting. It was really bad. I spoke to Mike about it, he said after the Shot Show he would work up a deal for next season to make up for our bad experience. I have yet to hear from him again.

Comment

Update, I received an email from Mike Stroff yesterday and he offered a very sweet deal to make up for the not so good hunt we had this past season. He assured me that he would personally take us on this hunt to make sure we have a good one. I guess we are going back next season.

Comment

Is this the same SOE guys that own Southern Outdoor Experience drive through barn in Uvalde?

Comment

They did own them back in 2010 when I hunted the Fort in Brackettville. There in one right off of Hwy 90 across from the old fort and another just north of Uvalde. I guess Mike still owns them.

Comment

bump

Comment

Comment

put the question on the "Around the campfire", you will get more traffic, oh ya and I have never been there, but i too would like to know

Comment

SOE Hunts is a a great place that my father has been able to go hunt at for the last two years and will be headed back there again later this fall. Each year he has sen plenty of deer, hogs and turkeys! Hope to join him in 2014 for another hunt!

Comment

Working...
                              X