How did you find land to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you find land to buy?

My wife and I are looking for 20+ acres near Temple and haven’t had any luck.

How did you find your land?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Realtor . Com
    Craig's list

Comment

I searched for probably 3 years before I found the right place. I used texashuntingland.com, landsoftexas.com and then local realtor websites in the area I was looking at.

With all that said, I ended up finding my property listed by the owner on craigslist.

Comment

A friend's dad owned the property when I first got to see/hunt it. Then another gentleman owned it, which I leased it from and then bought it when he was ready to sell.

Comment

Local realator

Comment

Realtor.com and Zillow.

Comment

Find a realtor and tell them what you are looking for, it took us 3 years. Good luck

Comment

I looked for 8 years before I found what I wanted. Found it on Lands of Texas.
                Good luck in your search!

Comment

Full time job finding a good property. I made contacts and told them exactly what I wanted. Got a call out of the blue and knew it was the right one the minute I pulled up to the gate.

Comment

By word of mouth from a local contact in the area.

Comment

Banks. They don't like owning foreclosed real estate.

Comment

Real estate person and be prepared to look at lots of places.
                        And pull the trigger when you do find it.
                        Expand your buying area as much as possible.
                        Having said that, I knocked on the door and asked if I could buy a few acres from a rancher that was not trying to sell, but did.
                        County appraisal maps online now have a lot of good information.

Comment

Find a realtor and give them an idea of what you want and are willing to pay. We looked for a couple years before we found the right place.

Comment

What part of Texas?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                              I searched for probably 3 years before I found the right place. I used texashuntingland.com, landsoftexas.com and then local realtor websites in the area I was looking at.

With all that said, I ended up finding my property listed by the owner on craigslist.
                              This. Unless you have endless funds, finding land in texas takes a while. Good luck and dont give up

Comment

Working...
                              X