Polaris ranger exhaust silencer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
    Assume he is putting where the bed latch release catches the frame. Small flat area. I've tried everything, but it wears thru pretty fast. The best thing I found is an old pair of leather gloves...just cut a small piece out and place on both sides.
    My 2017 came from the factory with some leather or rubber like padding in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
      The squeak on the bed is easily fixable with electrical tape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grease works too....

Comment

Thanks for the info. I will try some of them out. Mine rattles and squeaks as well.

Comment

My bed latch doesn’t squeak but the rear suspension squeaked horribly. Last night I took the shocks off and lubed the bushings with some white lithium grease and pulled axle carrier bushings and greased them as well. Both were bone dry. No more squeaks and it may just be my imagination but seems to ride better too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A friend of mine put one on his gator that is a year or two old and it worked. Not sure of a Ranger. Said it cost him almost 300 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by saltwaterslick View Post
              that whining tranny on the polaris machines is the loudest thing on them, well other than all the squeaks and rattles as someone else mentioned above...
              this^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
              X