Anyone ever hunted Sonora Mex ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heading out Sunday for a week of chasing mule deer, not sure what to expect, guide said they look for a big track and get on it, said they have walked up within bow range of some big mules, should be interesting.

Good luck! Bucket list hunt for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep.

Have a blast! It is truly an incredible experience. We hunted over protein and water.

What operation you going with?

We were about 2.5 hrs NW of Hermosillo

Comment

With all the crap going on down there right now and you are still heading down there. That place is pretty much a war zone from all the videos I have been seeing the last few weeks. They are killing a lot of people down there right now. Lots of car jackings going on.

Comment

I’m headed down the 24th. You’re gonna have a heck of a time! Best hunt ive ever been on.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
            Heading out Sunday for a week of chasing mule deer, not sure what to expect, guide said they look for a big track and get on it, said they have walked up within bow range of some big mules, should be interesting.
            Wow Roger!! That's a dream hunt for sure. Are the boys going with? Yall be safe down there.
            Be sure and keep us updated when you can.
            Safe travels.

Comment

Had a conversation about Sonora Mule deer hunt this evening. Haven’t been but may have to plan a trip. Looks like a great time. Good luck.

Comment

Go watch the latest Joe Rogan podcast with Ed Calderon. Sonora has one of the world's largest lithium reserves. Mr. Calderon believes that this will be the next hot commodity that everyone will be fighting over South of the border. Ed also warns against driving 4wd pick ups into Mexico as those are a hot commodity as well. Good luck.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                  Yep.

Have a blast! It is truly an incredible experience. We hunted over protein and water.

What operation you going with?

We were about 2.5 hrs NW of Hermosillo

We are going with Agua Dulce, had several conversations with the outfitter, he has been hunting there for over 20 years, never has had a problem, also have a friend that has hunted with them several times for mules, big horn and coues.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                    Wow Roger!! That's a dream hunt for sure. Are the boys going with? Yall be safe down there.
                    Be sure and keep us updated when you can.
                    Safe travels.
                    Kody is going, he lucked out and got the trip for half price because another hunter could not go.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                      We are going with Agua Dulce, had several conversations with the outfitter, he has been hunting there for over 20 years, never has had a problem, also have a friend that has hunted with them several times for mules, big horn and coues.

Hope you are having the time of your life down there. Nothing like it! Anxiously awaiting a report.

Comment

In for the updates...

Comment

Originally posted by ROBINHOOD11 View Post
                          In for the updates...
                          X2!

Comment

Bucket list trip for me, Good luck!

Comment

On my list. Hope you kill a giant!

Comment