[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      Natty ring a bell?!?!?!?!!

$1000 right now they don’t win a natty next year

Comment

Evans said he was going to watch the recruiting class very close in regards to offensive lineman taken with the team he was going to sign with. Said he was only going to a team with a great offensive line and one that wins Championships..........

is going to end up at A&M. Life comes at you fast. [emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
          F her right in the

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

That guys horrible and I hate to see him playing on sundays...even though I watch very little nfl. He should be driving around drunk getting dwi’s and making crappy sausage.[emoji57]

Comment

Natty ring a bell?!?!?!?!!

[emoji23] [emoji817]

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              Evans said he was going to watch the recruiting class very close in regards to offensive lineman taken with the team he was going to sign with. Said he was only going to a team with a great offensive line and one that wins Championships..........

is going to end up at A&M. Life comes at you fast. [emoji15]
              Who gives a rats *** what he said. He is running out of options. Georgia has rejected his LOI. It is unclear at this time if L$U is still an option. They likely may not be. And who in their right mind at this point is going to hang on every word he may have said a few months ago. Dude got sent home the night before the state championship game. Dude hasn't made the ACT score he needs and is a qualification risk. He is on skid row. My personal opinion is that he ends up playing JUCO come September
              Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 01-05-2020, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                [emoji23] [emoji817]

Got quiet round here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  Who gives a rats *** what he said. He is running out of options. Georgia has rejected his LOI. It is unclear at this time if L$U is still an option. They likely may not be. And who in their right mind is smart enough at this point to hang on every word he may have said a few months ago. Dude got sent home the night before the state championship game. He is on skid row. My personal opinion is that he ends up playing JUCO come September

That’s my point. He’s having to find a spot that will take him vs picking where he wants to go. These kids have the world at their finger tips but they don’t realize how fragile it is.

Like I have said from jump, it’s sad that it has come to this and I hope he’s able to turn his talent into something great for him and his family.

Comment

Here’s the skinny on Zach Evans. Compounded with off the field character issues, the kid doesn’t have the acceptable ACT scores to get into college.

Evans screwed up and waited until 12/14/19 to take the ACT for the first time. He did sign his LOI with UGA on 12/20/19. UGA wisely knowing that Evans had no ACT score to even look at, they held on to LOI and told Evans they weren't submitting until the ACT scores were back on 12/26/19. They came back too low. UGA chose not to submit because until he can re-test and get scores up he's a non-qualifier. Problem is the next ACT testing period is on 2/8/20. Test scores will not be available until 2/26/20, 3 weeks after the second period NSD on 2/5/20.

Evans’ LOI to UGA is now void. Georgia can move on and fill their class with kids who qualified. Evans has to take the ACT again and pray he can get academically eligible. Schools that have not filled their scholarship allotment will be taking a risk by accepting Evan’ LOI on 2/5/20. Very good possibility Evans will have to go JUCO to get his grades in order.

Evans should have listened to his HS guidance counselors and taken the ACT on the earlier testing dates of 9/14/19 and/or 10/26/19.
                    Last edited by Cajun Blake; 01-05-2020, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Got quiet round here.

Ya it did still waiting for a response [emoji2371]

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        Ya it did still waiting for a response [emoji2371]

Vegas would give me what, 50:1 odds?

Comment

Vegas would give me what, 50:1 odds?

Lol that’s just a cheap way to say “no faith”

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            That’s my point. He’s having to find a spot that will take him vs picking where he wants to go. These kids have the world at their finger tips but they don’t realize how fragile it is.

Like I have said from jump, it’s sad that it has come to this and I hope he’s able to turn his talent into something great for him and his family.
                            I agree. For his sake and his family's he needs to get away from his current environment. He needs a head coach that he adopts as a father figure. He needs discipline. The question is whether he will accept it. At the end of the day, there is a lot of schools that will take a chance and burn a scholly in hopes he will pan it. Time will tell. I still think he goes JUCO.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              Lol that’s just a cheap way to say “no faith”

Momma ain’t raise no dummy.

Comment

I mentioned Evans ending up JUCO long ago, TH cut that chord rather quickly. Hopefully we get to see what he’s got on the field, but going JUCO could be the last we ever hear of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X