The Quilted Maple on a Kinfe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Quilted Maple on a Kinfe

This is my “Working Man” EDC. OAL is 7 ¼ the blade at cutting edge is 3 1/4 1084 steel 58 rc with a satin finish, jimping in the spine for thumb. The scales are stabilized Quilted Maple with red fiber liners, pinned with Corby Bolt and a ¼ in flared brass tube for lanyard. The sheath is 8 oz veg tan leather with basket stamping front and back double stitched with welting.

Oh, that is a fine specimen!

Comment

Definitely one of your nicer knives. Beautiful handle. Very classy. It says, “I appreciate a fine blade, but I am not dumb enough to cary a $800 knife for day-to-day operations.” I could see a ranch hand or guide carrying this. nice job

Comment

Originally posted by HainesNYT View Post
        Definitely one of your nicer knives. Beautiful handle. Very classy. It says, “I appreciate a fine blade, but I am not dumb enough to cary a $800 knife for day-to-day operations.” I could see a ranch hand or guide carrying this. nice job
        That's why I make my day to day knives affordable where the average working man or hunter can afford to carry a nice knife that is heat treated and tempered with the upmost attention to detail.

Comment

Dam that is a pretty knife. Love quilted maple. Another beauty for sure.

Comment

STOP! I don't need any more knives and you got me reaching for my credit card. Good thing there isn't a price on this one...

Comment

Nice nice bob

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Nice work, do you ever do any knife or gun shows or do you mainly sell from your website
                  Thanks

Comment

Very nice. Like the red on the tang.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas007 View Post
                      Nice work, do you ever do any knife or gun shows or do you mainly sell from your website
                      Thanks
                      No I don't do knife shows I never keep enough in stock most are sold on my website or on Facebook and on hunting forums. I really need to renew my Asso. Sponsorship I sell a lot on this forum.

I used to make knives full time when I retired two years ago but I keep getting called off the bench and just can't pass up those consultant fees.

I'm adding another knife to my line, it's along the lines of a Bird and Trout. I'll post that one later today if I have the time to finish it.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjankowski View Post

I'm adding another knife to my line, it's along the lines of a Bird and Trout. I'll post that one later today if I have the time to finish it.
                          Interested!

Comment

Working...
                          X