Any one have a pse quiver they want to get rid of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one have a pse quiver they want to get rid of

Dose any one have a pse quiver they dont want or have layaing around...

I have the new dna and with my site set up its hard to find a quiver that will work with my set up... So i was looking for a 2 peice pse quiver and thought i would look here before searching online or ordering one from my pro shop

bow is all camo by the way

Ttt

Comment

Have you looked into the tree limb, it has two studs that mount to your sight and the frame of the quiver locks into them.

I've had it mounted to a spot hog and now a black gold adjustable with no issues.

The Treelimb Products Premium Bowquivers are among the quietest and strongest quivers ever designed.

Comment

I have the only thing is i use a sure loc sportsman special and from what i have seen on line is that a sight mounted quiver wont work on it...

Comment

You should contact Tight Spot and see if their quiver will fit with the movable sight "bracket".

Comment

Hey buck, i have a 2 piece PSE quiver brand new in the box. The box has never been open. Only problem its all black. If your interested i can post a pic or two. Its really nice i just never cared to put it on. Id be willing to let it go for a good price. Let me know..thanks

Ray

Comment

If you decide to go for a new one in the same color as your bow, you can use promo code EB10 to get 10% off your order here:
              Eagle Archery
              If you don't find exactly what you are after, email me at info@eagleachery.com and I can help you

Comment

Tired yur email there eagle it didnt work

ray thanks for the offer im going to see if i can find one in all camo first but thanks i know my brother is looking for a all black ill ask him and get back with you

Comment

Sounds good!! Just let me know.

Ray

Comment

Some of the Pse quivers are made by Tree limb, But I really like my 6 arrow quiver.. link attached. It has magnates in the quiver that will help hold arrows unless they are aluminum heads. Worth the money by far!
                    THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS... Thanks to PSE’s newly-designed riser geometry, the Shootdown Pro deftly exceeds the high performance, repeatability, and holding standards that target shooters need to compete at a high level, while also delivering the speed and comfort bowhunters need to get the job done on the hunt. SEE THE SHOOTDOWN PRO

Comment

Working...
                    X