Conservative Rocker Ted Nugent on Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conservative Rocker Ted Nugent on Hunting

Someone sent this to me, I thought I'd share it.

Nugent, an avid hunter, was being interviewed by a French journalist.
    The journalist asked, "What do you think the last thought is in the mind of
    a deer before you shoot it? Is it, "Are you my friend?" or is it "Are you
    the one who killed my brother?"

Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care
    about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can
    I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French."

I was sent that too. Is that a true quote? I like it. ;-)

Comment

Funny

Comment

True or not, I can hear Uncle Ted saying it just like that! LOL

Comment

I love it...

Comment

Nugent is an embarrassment to hunters...anyone catch that episode on his show where he put 2 or 3 arrows into a dinky, almost cub-sized, black bear, then when it climbed up into a tree to escape, it took a few shots from his .44 mag. to finish the poor beast off?

Whatever happened to ethical hunting?

Comment

Did he finish the job?
              Last edited by LostHawg; 05-02-2007, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Love him or hate him he is a dedicated defender of our rights,and does draw attention to our hunting rights in the media.

Comment

We have all made a shot or two that went somewhere we didn't intend for it to go. He might be a very good shot, but he is human. What we don't know about him "putting 2 or 3 arrows" into that bear is that his sights could have been knocked off a bit, or a myriad of other things could have happened to make those arrows miss their intended mark. The important thing is that he finished the job and didn't just throw his hands up and say "oh well" I see nothing unethical here. Last time I checked he was human and didn't have any holes in his wrists or feet. No one can make the perfect shot everytime. I would hardly say that he is an embarrassment to all hunters. Look at the work he does to try and get more kids involved in hunting and what all he does for the brave military men and women that serve our country. He might be a little odd at times and even a little brash, but hardly someone that we should all be ashamed of. I wish their were a lot more like him

Comment

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Comment

"Conservative Rocker Ted Nugent"...I sense an oxymoron here somewhere. I just can't figure out where. I've never considered saying Conservative and Ted Nugent in the same sentence before. I find that odd...Just my warped sense of humor I guess.

Doug Key

Comment

Working...
                      X