Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bob Sarrels longbow on the way, BUT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bob Sarrels longbow on the way, BUT...

It is the wrong weight . Bob called me Thursday and left me a mesage that he was sending it out and wanted to talk to me about the handle bolt. When I woke up Thursday I called and told me that it was ready and he put it in the mail that morning. Well he told me the final specs. on it and still being half asleep I thought he said it finished out at 68#@30". Well I got to thinking about it on my way to work and for some reason thought that he said 58# @ 30". Friday morning I called him back to make sure of it and he did make it 58#. In the transfering my specs to his paper work he wrote 60# for some reason. Bob was very apologetic and he was going to start on my other new bow yesterday. If I did not already have the same bow in 54# @ 30" I would have just went ahead and kept this one also. So if anyone is looking for a new Sarrels two piece Mountian "Superstition" 58#@30 or 54#@28" he will be getting this one back at the middle of next week.
    My new two piece Superstition longbow 65#@30 should be here in a couple weeks or so. Bob is a great guy and I think he felt bad about the mix up and I can understsnd how thing can go wrong.

He is a nice guy...what length is the 58#'r? Woods, glass, etc.?

Comment

The bow is 64" and looks like the second one from the left.

Comment

I shot Eric's and a couple others from Bob's collection he had on display when I went to the shoot-out, I thought they were great bows! Ask him about the Nun Taxi driver, he is a funny guy.
        Chris Kiefner

Comment

Working...
        X