Aluminum center consoles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aluminum center consoles

I’m in the market to buy a new boat. Been looking at the Xpress H20B. Does anyone have this boat and if so what’s the pros and cons? Also what are some other good aluminum center consoles? I’m gonna be mainly fishing for striper, sand bass, and largemouths. May do some bay fishing in the future. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by drenaline65 View Post
    I’m in the market to buy a new boat. Been looking at the Xpress H20B. Does anyone have this boat and if so what’s the pros and cons? Also what are some other good aluminum center consoles? I’m gonna be mainly fishing for striper, sand bass, and largemouths. May do some bay fishing in the future. Thanks in advance.

I’ve heard awesome things about sea-arcs. Great fishing boat for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ladder034 View Post
      I’ve heard awesome things about sea-arcs. Great fishing boat for sure

Also to add those express boats after research they will split down the middle if you hit something hard enough (mostly stumps)
      The sea-arcs can be nice looking boats if you build them out right but a normal built one isn’t going to look fancy but you’ll have a boat you can pass down to your kids. But sea-arcs have gone up in price due to rising cost of metal

Comment

Tritons are highly rated have heard good things about Aluma Weld, we have a Lowes Roughneck
        it has been a great boat

Comment

Check out Gravois Metal Shark boats.

Comment

I had a Tracker Grizzly 1860 was a great boat would float in about 4" of water. Mostly lakes and run up the rivers but took it to Port Oconor too and did great.

I like the Ranger RB190 layout alot might look at those too.

Comment

I have a War Eagle 860 center console and it's been wonderful.

Comment

Take a look at the Crestliner 2200 bay

Comment

I just bought one 3 weeks ago. Been looking at them over a year now. I love it so far. I had it in some pretty rough stuff on Livingston a couple weeks ago and it rode great and handled great.

Comment

I was first interested in the ranger rb190 but for the cost and overall I like the xpress better. I will take a look at these other boats that y’all mentioned.

Hogslayer78: that’s a great looking boat. Did you get the base model or the redfish package?

Comment

I was first interested in the ranger rb190 but for the cost and overall I like the xpress better. I will take a look at these other boats that y’all mentioned.

Hogslayer78: that’s a great looking boat. Did you get the base model or the redfish package?
                      Pm sent your way

Comment

Nothing bad to say about my H20B.

Comment

I'd take a look at the Excel line as well. Good looking boats and everyone I talk to who owns one loves it

Just thought about Gator Trax as well...from what I've heard, you can pretty much build it exactly how you want it. But they're pricey due to the ability to customize them

But I love hogslayer78's boat...I don't think you would regret going with an Xpress

Comment

If you're looking at a new rig, hit up Uncle J custom boats and tell them Flex sent you.

They are a local builder in LA. Every part of your rig is customized exactly how you want it. And they beat the big name manufacturers on price.

They have fb and instagram they are always updating with their builds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

You can't go wrong with the Express H20Bay. I have a buddy with one and I was very close to pulling the trigger on one. I ended up with an Excel 203B. Almost identical to the H20 but maybe a little better built. Same price really. Very versatile rigs either way. Bay, bass, crappie or cats, or can pull a tube around if need be.

Comment

Working...
                              X