No announcement yet.

Available leases - Post for all to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know where to find the deer lease that is near Hagerman? I saw it on here a few days ago, but can't seem to find it...

Comment

Timber Giants, they have a website. Good Luck!

Comment

I still have a lease available in Cass county just west of Linden, TX 116 acres $1,000 that's $8.62 an acre. The father/son that was on it decided it was to far of a drive. Pines are 6 or 7 years old this year. I can double check on that. Gates at every access point Creek runs through the very back of the place. 903-574-3029. No electricity or water. There is a power line up front by the county road, so electricity might be a possibility. I just have never checked into it.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
          These fit right in.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
          Wow

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
            $18 per acre in Ozona? Hope my landowner doesn't watch these threads.

Comment

Originally posted by DWeatherford View Post
              Timber Giants, they have a website. Good Luck!

I can’t ever get their website to work. It just says timber giants with the logo lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                $18 per acre in Ozona? Hope my landowner doesn't watch these threads.
                Lol I hope not

Comment

El Venado Ranch. 6500 acres, MLD, Needs 4 hunters. Need TPWD login to contact owner

Briscoe El Jaral Ranch. 11500 acres. $13 an acre. $10500 a hunter. 6-8 hunters or corporate lease

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                    I can’t ever get their website to work. It just says timber giants with the logo lol

I clicked on the CONTACT US icon and got a resp!

Thank You!!

Comment

Originally posted by havalon View Post
                      i clicked on the contact us icon and got a resp!

Thank you!!
                      hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                        Here's what seems like a good deal in Oklahoma.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                        I was told that this place has been lowered to $1,150/memberhsip. Just passing it along.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post

Mexico lease available very close to Columbia just passing along info.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Description: Family Lease consisting of 2800 Acres of pastures and rocky mesas located at the intersection of South Texas and The Texas Hill Country. Location: ÂThe Sweet Sixteen Ranch” in Uvalde County (10.7 miles SW from blacktop entrance gate at CR 1051 Reagan Wells Rd.). Maximum Number...

Cost: $3000 / Hunter, Electricity & Water included.

Game: Whitetail Deer, Dove, Exotics (primarily Aoudad), Javelina, Lots of Turkeys, Too Many Feral Hogs.

Game Tags Per Hunter:
                                • One (1) Trophy Buck & One (1) Cull Buck OR Two (2) Cull Bucks
                                • Zero (0) Doe for 1st Year Members
                                • One (1) Management Doe for 2nd Year Members and beyond
                                • One (1) Exotic
                                • TP&W Limit of Four (4) for Turkey
                                • TP&W Limit of Two (2) for Javelina
                                • Unlimited Hogs

Guest Policy: Up to one guest per visit OR immediate Family Members.

Livestock: Cattle

Access: Twelve (12) Month Year-Round with minor exceptions.

Amenities: Medium sized Camp house, large open yard with enough electricity and well water to accommodate 6-8 travel trailers. Hunters will need to provide their own stands, feeders, feed pens and feed.

Please call me to discuss further. (936) 537-6759

Comment

Working...
                                X