X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
    Hope the go broke...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    They did go broke but were 'too important' to fail...we the tax payers bailed them out.

Comment

This doesent make sense.

Comment

I am going to see if my Citi card is going to work to get some magazines!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
          Think I will try as well. I don’t need any more mags but don’t mind having a few more. If this is in fact the case of restricting my purschase, I will close my 26k credit line that I really don’t use anyhow!

Comment

Amen Brother

Originally posted by RangerRick2012 View Post
            It will be interesting to see how the bank defends itself against providing services to law abiding customers. If a bakery can get crucified for refusing services based on personal beliefs, why wouldn't a bank alao be subjected to such scrutiny?

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
              Yes it will work. Your not understanding what they are doing.

They are pushing the stores that they sponsor to change their store policies they cant program your card to know if its buying a mag or AR. See below stores not affiliated with Citi

The creditor and issuer of the Academy Sports + Outdoors Rewards Visa Card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.

Your ScoreRewards Credit Card or ScoreRewards Mastercard® is issued by Synchrony Bank. The Synchrony Bank Privacy Policy governs the use of the ScoreRewards Credit Card or ScoreRewards Mastercard®. The use of this site is governed by the use of the Synchrony Bank Internet Privacy Policy, which is different from the privacy policy of ****'S Sporting Goods.

Please accept this request form as my application for a Cabela's CLUB Visa® credit card with Capital One.

Cabela's uses Bank of America

link below is a list of stores they sponsor but I don't see any sporting good stores so Im really not sure how they think this will work.

Citi offers a number of store credit cards to different retailers, I'm posting about these cards for two main reasons: Citi's new application rules make
              Last edited by justintyme8303; 03-23-2018, 07:39 PM.

Comment

When a place that depends on your money being stored there tells you what you can and cant spend it on, pretty good sign they dont want your money anymore.

Comment

Home Depot card is also citi bank

Comment

So its not just stores that use their credit cards.

Citigroup (C), one of the country's biggest banks, says it will no longer do business with those who don't adhere to its new policies on selling firearms.

Citi will require its clients to refrain from selling guns to those who have not passed a background check or who are not yet 21. It also prohibits them from selling bump stocks and high-capacity magazines.

The policy applies to bank customers who offer Citi-branded credit cards, borrow money or use other Citi services.

Comment

Had a Costco Citi and Best Buy Citi yesterday. Both are gone today. One took a while. Guess they are quite busy with all the anti-gun peeps signing up!

Comment

How in the hell can one business tell another business how to run their business?

All they are is a pass through/processor. I’d tell them to pound sand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This is what it is coming to.
                          The other side preaches tolerance.... as long as you agree with them.
                          Laws do not not matter...emotions rule.
                          Time to start reinforcing with folks who we DO spend money with. If they are not pro2A, we need to show our money speaks also. What else do we have in this kind of onslaught? Something like operation chokehold taking place.

Comment

Looks like this could affect a large amount of businesses.. https://www.citi.com/CRD/html/Citi_Affiliates.html

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              How in the hell can one business tell another business how to run their business?

All they are is a pass through/processor. I’d tell them to pound sand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              They're offering a credit/reward system through that biz. They're not telling them how to run their company. But they can certainly dictate who or what qualifies to go on their credit line. Whether or or not I or the biz agrees with it. Cabela's or whoever can certainly suspend their use and seek an alternative

Comment

Working...
                              X