Funny snake reaction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny snake reaction!

Reminded me of a previous TBH post of a snake in a boot. Glad the woman is ok but her reaction to the baby rattler is pretty funny... Not to say that mine would've been any different lol originally saw this on ABC Houston's FB page. hope the link works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol...[emoji23][emoji23]

What the hell did she think it was? A stick?

Comment

Lol the story said that she thought it was one of the dogs toys.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Lol...[emoji23][emoji23]

What the hell did she think it was? A stick?
        Somebody said she thought it was the dogs rope toy, at least thats what i saw on the FB post

Comment

They walk among us.

Comment

I picked up a roll of barbed wire off the porch at deer camp one time that had a baby rattler in it. He met his match with the shovel, coulda been bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
              https://youtu.be/Y2uHkR8S09A

Reminded me of a previous TBH post of a snake in a boot. Glad the woman is ok but her reaction to the baby rattler is pretty funny... Not to say that mine would've been any different lol originally saw this on ABC Houston's FB page. hope the link works.

lol I know that guy.

Comment

That got me started watching other videos. I like the one where the lady caught one in her house. The little girl from India that likes cobras sure took a turn for the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                  lol I know that guy.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by FREDBEARCCM View Post
                      Holy moly! Good thing that dude wasn't of the venomous variety. (Or at least didn't appear to be) I can't believe the adults stayed that calm about her picking that up and waiving it around. It had to be hard to tell wget her or not it was venomous at least for a few seconds.

Comment

hahaha.... too funny!

Comment

Yeah that's pretty funny!
                          Did y'all see the one with the lady that catches water moccasins with her bare hands. Apparently she isn't affected by the venom. The teeth tear her up a little, but she catches them for a living, and just plucks them out of storm drains. She said the most she caught at one time was something like 22. I couldn't watch the whole video. Creeped me out too much

Comment

Working...
                          X