Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by msbb84 View Post
    I started to see movement today, it started off with a hen turkey and ended with a guy walking through the area i was hunting, shooting his recurve at cactus. Really buddy... If you wanna target shoot, do it at the house.
    That suck man.

Comment

Has anyone had any luck with deer attractant? I'm thinking about trying it.

Comment

Acorn rage mixed with my corn. I put it out last night and when I got here this morning to hunt over it it was GONE.

Comment

Nice meeting you today. Did you get it running yet?
          Nice meeting you too. Thanks for towing me. I really appreciate it, but now I must lose my man mechanic card. I pulled the safety switch so it wouldn't be stolen and forgot I did it. Drove all the way to Cleburne to figure that out. Fired right up with it on.

Comment

I started to see movement today, it started off with a hen turkey and ended with a guy walking through the area i was hunting, shooting his recurve at cactus. Really buddy... If you wanna target shoot, do it at the house.
            Wow really? What a ¥~£#*&$:@!!

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

Originally posted by texanatc View Post
              Nice meeting you too. Thanks for towing me. I really appreciate it, but now I must lose my man mechanic card. I pulled the safety switch so it wouldn't be stolen and forgot I did it. Drove all the way to Cleburne to figure that out. Fired right up with it on.
              Well get back out here. Got a little wager goin and I no you want to win it.

Comment

Ya I was PI#%Ed! But it's Public land so can't expect too much. Texanatc, that's sucks! I'm glad you figured it out though. Did you head back out there?

Comment

Do not feel bad. Same thing happened to my best friend,back in the summer.

Just a suggestion,install a toggle switch,instead of pulling the pin all the time.. Was told by mechanic not to use the safety switch as a anti-theft device,so he put a toggle switch in-line..

Hope you have good luck.

Comment

Good meeting you. At least it isn't gonna cost you any $

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
                    Well get back out here. Got a little wager goin and I no you want to win it.
                    Good meeting you too. Hope to have something for you to measure or weigh tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by texas grown View Post
                      so why didn't ya shoot the buck? Did ya recover both does? What area are you hunting? I'm gonna move over by you!
                      lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carma that's all im sayin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BY THE WAY DID U EVER GET YOUR STAND BACK JUSTIN ??????
                      Last edited by COUNTRY BOY; 10-01-2011, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by COUNTRY BOY View Post
                        lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carma that's all im sayin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BY THE WAY DID U EVER GET YOUR STAND BACK JUSTIN ??????
                        Hahahahahahahaha lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

got busted but atleast i saw a few

Comment

I got sprayed by a skunk at about oh 620 am, it sucked

Comment

Wind not in my favor. Busted 3 times. Had a doe with her fawn come in but skinny. Buddy shot a spike.

Comment

Originally posted by georgiaboy151 View Post
                                I got sprayed by a skunk at about oh 620 am, it sucked
                                Dang that sucks! Was it a good cover scent

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

Working...
                                X