No announcement yet.

2017 Trad Harvest Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics didn't show for me either, but congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got invited by my best friend to go hunt axis at the Diamond C ranch. After 3 sets I got tired of waiting on a axis buck and when this girl came in I started thinking about elk backstrap and next thing I knew she was running off with my arrow buried in her. 15 yard shot, 200yrd recovery (thanks to the guides great jagd terrier)
      gonna put some bacon wrapped backstrap on the grill tonight!! God bless all, and good hunting.

Comment

Awesome. Some great table fare there for sure. Very nice.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Had several days worth of pics showing a big group of hogs coming across an old road bed so I gave it a go this morning. Glad I did cause just like clock work they showed up. I missed a big boar, but got solid on my next draw and thumped a good sow 22 yrd shot she went maybe 35 yards. This is my first recovery with my new 55# Apache from Mr Roy @ Navajo longbows. Good luck all for the coming season. Shoot straight and God bless!
          Last edited by CEpperson; 08-31-2017, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Congrats on the pig! Iam surprised that cow elk ran 200 yards with THAT hit. Good Shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
              Congrats on the pig! Iam surprised that cow elk ran 200 yards with THAT hit. Good Shot!
              That's the exit side in the pic, entrance was about a foot back on opposite side. She was quartered away pretty hard though. I reckon I only got the exit side lung.

Comment

That's a great shot CE.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats guys on the elk and the pig!!

Comment

Congrats guys

Comment

WAy to go guys! Keep it up. Deer season is just around the corner!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice shooting Lance

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Lance and Clay, good going brothers!! Good shootin, and awesome critters! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Congrats on the Elk and hog. Getting close to deer time, can't wait to see those pics start coming in.

Comment

Nice kills everyone! Keep 'em coming.

Comment

Put me on the board.
                                Stalker stick bows coyote recurve
                                41# @28
                                Magnus black hornet
                                Cisco on the blood trail. He went about 150 yards.

Comment

Working...
                                X