This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PACE Forum

Reluctantly, we are reopening it...but only to keep those topics isolated from ATC (which creates more work for moderators.)

HOWEVER, know that I find this forum naturally divisive, and as such, direct personal, verbal attacks toward another member will not be tolerated. THIS includes even the PERCEPTION (mine and/or the moderators) of condescension when addressing another member, and it will result in loss of privileges - for this forum or potentially for the site. My suggestion is to (respectfully) debate the topic and not a specific member.

Yes, it's entirely subjective (and potentially even "unfair"), and it's doubtful the moderators will monitor all the threads (and certainly not each post) but "spot checks" will undoubtedly catch up with those that choose to risk it.
    My Flickr Photos

Thank you Michael

Comment

Thank you michael!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

And enough with memes and gifs. They're rarely intelligent, generally disrespectful and frequently condescending.
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Aw man, you're no fun!!

...well, at least it's back open... and thanks sir...

Comment

meme's and gifs is such a broad term..

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              meme's and gifs is such a broad term..
              What you got against broads?
              I find that sexist...or..something.

but yeh.. understood, Michael.

Comment

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Political debates that are divisive, attacking, and personal have no busissness being on TBH. That’s what Twitter is for!

Comment

Thanks for bringing it back I don't post much on it but do enjoy reading it.

Comment

You said very well I appreciate not only your website but also personally you Mr.Machael

Comment

Working...
                      X