Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WikiLeaks publishes 20k+ DNC emails

So,
    this election season is like the gift that keeps on giving, in terms of entertainment

As if Hillary Clinton and the Democratic party needed any more fuss over emails, Wikileaks has published a trove of messages sent to and from top DNC officials. It covers a period from January of last year to May of 2016, and appear to show party officials spreading negative angles about Bernie Sanders, dreaming up fake Craigslist ads to target Donald Trump and constantly sharing "off the record" details with reporters. The source of the leak is apparently the hacker calling themselves "Guccifer 2," although claims by the DNC itself, Motherboard and the Washington Post point to Russian government hackers, and Wikileaks has not identified a source.

Search Wikileaks Database

Unfortunately they will fall on deaf ears, or I guess blind eyes in this case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet ole Bernie would have felt a bit differently about those "****ed emails"

Comment

With the media on her side it will never get reported.

Comment

I bet Bernie is not very happy over all of this!

Comment

Originally posted by gwaldrop59 View Post
            With the media on her side it will never get reported.
            Already has been. Even by liberal yahoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
              Already has been. Even by liberal yahoo.
              Saw it on cnn, talking about how the DNC was pushing hillary over bernie.

id like to see what they have from the RNC too, probably the same deal with pushing *pick a candidate* over trump.

Politicians....blech

Comment

Working...
              X