How long will it take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long will it take?

How long before Hillary and camp go after Trump's kids?
    And what will Trump do when she does?

His kids are adults as is Hillary's. It's not like they are preschoolers.

Comment

Go after chelsey and her hubby first. Then move onto her other pals like Vincent Foster.

Comment

I'm pretty sure his kids can handle themselves

Comment

I'd say Barron's off limits, but the ones involved in the campaign are legit targets. Just like bill is a legit target for trump.

Comment

I think Chelsea should be a good target as well..

Comment

his family has impressed me. They arent paris hiltoning it all over the place and seem to have dept, confidence and genuine care for their dad. it doesnt seem contrived.

Comment

They way I see it, the kids aren't running for office so they should be left out of the mud slinging even though they do support their parent.

Comment

Why go after kids? Trump is doing a great job of giving her material to go after.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    They way I see it, the kids aren't running for office so they should be left out of the mud slinging even though they do support their parent.
                    If they stump for their parent, and are older than 21, they should be fair game.

Comment

They are adults and speaking on behalf of their father, don't think they mind being fair game. But the bigger question is, where did Chelsea Clinton find someone with that bad of eye sight! Ruff, ruff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mjbtexas View Post
                        his family has impressed me. They arent paris hiltoning it all over the place and seem to have dept, confidence and genuine care for their dad. it doesnt seem contrived.
                        That tells you something about the man that helped raise them. Somebody certainly instilled some good values in them.

Comment

Want to do some digging? Read about Chelsea's hubby and his family's relationship with the Clintons.

Comment

Well, if Trump is smart and I think he is, he will let the Hillary crew for the first volley toward the kids. After that we can be assured he will fire back and he has a lot more artillery given the Clinton's record of corruption. How well this can be articulated remains to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              Well, if Trump is smart and I think he is, he will let the Hillary crew for the first volley toward the kids. After that we can be assured he will fire back and he has a lot more artillery given the Clinton's record of corruption. How well this can be articulated remains to be seen.
                              Mezvinsky has refused to apologize to investors - including wealthy Clinton family supporters who contributed to each of their campaigns - despite losing nearly $25 million of their money.

Comment

Working...
                              X