Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message for the NeverTrumpers

Well put.

Sorry, I was on Twitter. I felt it was necessary to dispel the widely-held myth, adored by #NeverTrumpers, that somehow attacking Trump relentlessly does not aid Hillary Clinton, and that they are not choosing Hillary Clinton by choosing to be NeverTrump.

All choices have consequences. By supporting Trump, I am responsible for the consequences of a Trump victory — and those consequences could indeed be dire.

But a childish morally-unserious fantasy has infected the #NeverTrump not-so-intellgentsia, that they can agitate for Hillary Clinton — by relentlessly disparaging Trump — and somehow, they are not responsible for the consequences of the Hillary presidency they are bucking for.

They’ve dreamed up this self-pleasing, responsibility-evading dreamscape in which those who plump for Trump are responsible for the outcomes of a Trump presidency, but, for no explanation thus far discoverable, they are not responsible for the outcomes of the Hillary presidency they’re agitating for.

Yeah, not really.

The reality is that I will vote for the person I think will be good for the country. Unlike the many here who will vote for Trump only because they hate Hillary, I refuse to vote for him because I don't like him. End of story. I think he would be a terrible president.

Comment

I'm voting for Trump. There is and will never be a perfect candidate. I believe in about 90-95% of what he has presented. That's good enough to win me over!

Comment

I didn't like Mcain and I really didn't like Romney but i voted for
        them . I don't think we have time to wait for another Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post
          Yeah, not really.

The reality is that I will vote for the person I think will be good for the country. Unlike the many here who will vote for Trump only because they hate Hillary, I refuse to vote for him because I don't like him. End of story. I think he would be a terrible president.
          That's great, and as one of the minority of voters that voted in the primary you have the right to feel that way. The majority of voters chose Trump. I myself did not vote for Trump, but after witnessing the way my candidate reacted to losing (Ted Cruz) I'm greatful I did not get what I wished for. Even if he is not, I am not embarrassed for him and am 100% behind Trump today. His speech tonight was quite impressive and I felt was very conservative and matches many of my views and beliefs. So please vote for who feel is best, but if you're not supporting Hillary, the only other candidate with a chance of winning, why stand on the mountain screaming negatives about the GOP's nominee?

Comment

If only his platform did not change every time he got new polling data. I won't vote for him because I do not feel that his record of indecisiveness or his utter lack of understanding of how rule of law works are qualities that should be forgiven in a leader. To lie and cheat your way to the top is far too easily accepted in this country. That does not mean that I have to admire or even accept it as a quality in the oerson I would select as a leader. I am not necessarily looking for someone blameless and pure as the driven snow, I do however expect enough character to admit when wrong and turn away from it.

Comment

Like many have mentioned before, Texas isn't a battle ground state for the presidential race.
              Be sure you vote down ballot.
              And learn who the candidates are prior.

Comment

I'm more excited for Trump than I was for McCain or Romney. These threads have shown me that liberals do hunt or at least claim to.

Comment

There are several options.

Vote for Hillary

Vote for Trump

Don't vote for a major candidate.... is a vote for Hillary.

Comment

I've wish I could vote just once without having to hold my nose.

Comment

Take off the blinders people. This election is 99% about the constitution and the supreme court. Our rights and liberties are on the verge of extinction.
                      Beats me how people can cut off their own nose to spite their face.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        I've wish I could vote just once without having to hold my nose.
                        I'm 70 years old and have only done that once. I consider myself lucky to have been able to vote for Reagan for his second term.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter
                          Suprises suprises. Why keep posting the same crap over and over
                          Did you even freaking read what the topic of this thread is? Who it's addressed to? Did your post contribute to this thread at all?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            Take off the blinders people. This election is 99% about the constitution and the supreme court. Our rights and liberties are on the verge of extinction.

Beats me how people can cut off their own nose to spite their face.

X2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                              I'm more excited for Trump than I was for McCain or Romney. These threads have shown me that liberals do hunt or at least claim to.
                              Has a liberal posted?

Comment

Working...
                              X