• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
    Let me guess he takes away your Obama phone
    lol

Comment

Yall know that I suspect Trump a hack from the gitgo. I still believe that he entered the race with no hope of getting the nod. He simply intended to bust the GOP wide open and has done that. Now, however, I think his pride has kicked in and he is wanting to win. Not because he wants to be pres but because he hates losing. He seems to be considering some absolutely great folks for his cabinet. if he is just a figurehead and lets the conservative cabinet operate, that might just be the best case.

I seriously dont like the guy but also understand that he is the only small hope we have at this point. I also considered the possibility that he would somehow just throw the race for hillary but Im thinking his pride wont let him do that now. what a mess!
      Last edited by GarGuy; 07-20-2016, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy
        It's going to dawn on the hard-core Trumpists at some point about how hard they got played by him and he never had any intention of following through on his campaign rhetoric. If he doesn't intend to govern, if he wins, that just shows you exactly how much importance he put on all the false rhetoric he spewed throughout the campaign.

Barnum was right.
        I'd rather have Trump only accomplish some of what he has promised than Hillary accomplish one of the things that her and Burn have promised.

Comment

Originally posted by dejashoot View Post
          i'd rather have trump only accomplish some of what he has promised than hillary accomplish one of the things that her and burn have promised.
          x10

Comment

As it stands now it is all about the supreme court picks. Actually it always has been. That's the worst damage a president could do right now and it is enough to destroy what's left of out constitution.
            I swear, some people can't see past their nose. We can either get on the bus or get left behind.

Comment

You suddenly realize that all the time that you've spent bashing him was a waste. A Part of your life that you will never get back..

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Yall know that I suspect Trump a hack from the gitgo. I still believe that he entered the race with no hope of getting the nod. He simply intended to bust the GOP wide open and has done that. Now, however, I think his pride has kicked in and he is wanting to win. Not because he wants to be pres but because he hates losing. He seems to be considering some absolutely great folks for his cabinet. if he is just a figurehead and lets the conservative cabinet operate, that might just be the best case.

I seriously dont like the guy but also understand that he is the only small hope we have at this point. I also considered the possibility that he would somehow just throw the race for hillary but Im thinking his pride wont let him do that now. what a mess!
                X2. Well said Garguy.

Comment

And Barry was so qualified and experienced being a community organizer and all. Come on guys, if you haven't figured out the president has very little decision making power and has a cabinet and advisors for a reason!

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                    Man just let it go already lol, our man Cruz didn't win so let's get behind the candidate the overwhelmingly vast majority of Americans elected and our party's nominee . Anybody/anything is better than Hillary and a Hillary controlled Supreme Court for the rest of our life's. Just drop it already I know you don't like him but between the two the choice is clear
                    well said. While I agree Trump is not ideal, the alternative is chilling. She will simply continue bobs legacy and probably even worse. Just think of your kids man. The Supreme court situation alone maybe. There are only 2 choices in this election unfortunately and you must pick one. Where is Ted Cruz right now when we really need him? He could help for sure and I really wish he would lend a hand.

Comment

Moot point. You have to bet over $350 to win $100 that Democrat will be president. This is over unless something mega-drastic happens. 4 more years people...how is Donald Trump our best choice?? How did we get here?

Comment

You are the one being played. Anytime someone goes "unnamed" the story becomes less credible. Especially when it comes from your governor's camp. You know... The camp that made a deal with Ted Cruz towards the end of the campaign to stop Trump by not campaigning in certain states. But, never kept their end of the bargain. And, the same governor that broke his pledge to support the republican nominee. Oh... Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post

Pretty close to what I was gonna type. But I just wish he would shave his head and get it over with it. Good grief.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                            The stories about Trump wanting someone with "Washington experience" as his VP make a lot more sense now, since he appears to want to be President in "title" only, if he actually wins.
                            I assume the The Texas Bow Hunter Board is as close to being a Texan as you'll ever get!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Pretty close to what I was gonna type. But I just wish he would shave his head and get it over with it. Good grief.
                              Aint that the truth! Get rid of that funky stuff and look like a skinhead all at once.

Comment

Need to start one called what if Hillary wins!! As already stated take the less of two evils!

Comment

Working...
                                X