Did Melania plagerize Michelle Obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
    At this point, what difference does it make?
    it doesn't, hillary is gonna hand trump his *** in november...

Comment

She also Rick rolled the audience at one point. I'm convinced they have a rouge speech writer working for them. This is an insane election cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
        Michelle Obama Copied Alinsky in Speech Melania Trump Allegedly Plagiarized

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rack-michelle/
        Oh.... But, those were just foot notes. Lol!
        Michelle would not do dat.

Comment

Biden caught plagiarizing -

Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr., a Democratic Presidential candidate, was accused of plagiarism while in his first year at Syracuse University Law School, academic officials familiar with Mr. Biden's record said today. [....]

According to the people familiar with the record of the 44-year-old Senator from Delaware, he was called before the disciplinary body at the law school during his first year because of charges that he had committed plagiarism on a paper. Mr. Biden entered the school in 1965 and graduated in 1968.

CBS News tonight quoted an aide to Mr. Biden as saying he had been exonerated. However, an academic official said Mr. Biden had been found guilty, "threw himself on the mercy of the board" and promised not to repeat the offense. This, according to the official, persuaded the board to drop the matter and allow Mr. Biden to remain in law school. Mr. Biden's office declined to clarify the circumstances surrounding the case, saying the Senator had insisted on handling the matter himself at the news conference. [....]

Unsurprisingly, the New York Times article actually downplays the Kinnock plagiarism. For Mr. Biden didn’t just plagiarize his words, he plagiarized his life.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            Yeah it's everywhere.
            But it will get brushed under the rug.

I don't know a more accomplished FLOTUS than Michelle Obama.
            Hillary was pretty accomplished as well.
            Melania?
            Laura Bush?
            Barbara Bush?
            Nancy Reagan?
            Pat Nixon?
            You've got to be kidding me?!

Eleanor?
            Nancy Reagan?
            Jackie O?
            Martha?
            Laura?

What the heck has she done? Not studied, DONE.

As to OP topic, this is obviously a screw up of epic proportions. It doesn't hurt Trump long term, but it is going to hurt his Spouse sympathy bump... That all candidates get when they roll out the wife.
            Last edited by Encinal; 07-19-2016, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              This is how he got nominated
              The level of education and morality in this country is so low
              so true, i blame some of it on homeschooling...

not to mention texas schools went from the top 5 in the nation when i grew up to the bottom of the list now. the only explanation is the lack of funds repubs give education compared to the dems who were in charge when i was educated.

Comment

Palgerism

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                  Do y'all really think that all of these gaffes by the Trump campaign are just a coincidence? Every time it looks like Trump should just roll over Hillary, he or the campaign do something to derail the train. The Trump campaign has spent almost nothing (some reports say $0) on radio or tv advertising for the general election. These are not stupid people. Does this sound like someone who is REALLY trying to win an election?
                  i would laugh for 18 hours if he stood and spoke to the nation on election night and said 'FOOLED YA" !!!! i was just here to help hillary win....

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
                    All this over a speech is laughable. Is this the best you can come up with. Go back into the hole you climbed out of.
                    seriously....

Donald Trump is all you all could come up with? that's laughable...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

I look at these threads and hope one day some of you dems that spew all your crap are looking for a deer lease and people do their homework and see past threads. I would laugh at you if you wanted on a lease with me. Oh and trust me if you had a lease I wouldn't even bother asking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                        Normally I would say that's crazy, but in this case there is no other logical explanation. Everyone needs to compare the two speech transcripts. I don't think anyone can deny that Melania's speech was plaigarized from Michelle Obama. It's painfully obvious. It looks like a 7th grader copied it and just tried to change enough of the words around so it wouldn't get picked up in a google search. Now, the Trump campaign can't possibly be so stupid that they thought they wouldn't get called out on it right? I mean he will be the republican nominee for PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. The most powerful person in the entire world. He's not running for PTA president, or mayor of some podunk town.

The people working on his campaign and his speech writers should be the best and brightest people in the country. And Trump is already a billionaire and CEO of huge corporations, so he has lots of experience hiring the best people and being a great leader, he's told us this many times. That's why he will make a great President. So, they would never do something this stupid, right?

So,either Trump has some of the dumbest speech writers on the planet earth who thought they could get away this without anyone noticing, he's got some rogue elements of his campaign who are trying to torpedo his bid for election, or Trump himself is purposefully making missteps so he will lose.

If anyone has any other logical explanation, I'm all ears.

P.S. I doubt Melania, or Michelle Obama for that matter wrote very much, if any of their speeches (nor should they be expected to), so there's no point in arguing about either of them directly. That's really not the point here.
                        correct, Donald should be firing his speech writers this morning

Comment

Originally posted by dkirk View Post
                          palgerism

sent from my samsung-sm-g900a using tapatalk
                          lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter
                            really...?

this doesn't make you look real smart, just saying...
                            Never claimed to be smart. But my Parole officer said I had potential. So we have that going for us.

"The realities are that, you know, as a black man, you know, Barack can get shot going to the gas station, you know." Michelle Obama

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
                              Palgerism

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                              BOOOOM!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my belly hurts! Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                I think this was a RNC dump on trump. I think the establishment did this intentionally knowing that trump & co wouldn't check it and it would make him look (more) like a dunce.

Someone was in a luxury suite yukking it up over this
                                i can only hope the RNC is trying to destroy trump from the sidelines...

Comment

Working...
                                X