No announcement yet.

Did Melania plagerize Michelle Obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is so much more news worthy than what has been discussed so far.
    Attached Files

Comment

ahem..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M6x1H08aFc"]Just Words. Just not Obama's. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        Do y'all really think that all of these gaffes by the Trump campaign are just a coincidence? Every time it looks like Trump should just roll over Hillary, he or the campaign do something to derail the train. The Trump campaign has spent almost nothing (some reports say $0) on radio or tv advertising for the general election. These are not stupid people. Does this sound like someone who is REALLY trying to win an election?
        Normally I would say that's crazy, but in this case there is no other logical explanation. Everyone needs to compare the two speech transcripts. I don't think anyone can deny that Melania's speech was plaigarized from Michelle Obama. It's painfully obvious. It looks like a 7th grader copied it and just tried to change enough of the words around so it wouldn't get picked up in a google search. Now, the Trump campaign can't possibly be so stupid that they thought they wouldn't get called out on it right? I mean he will be the republican nominee for PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. The most powerful person in the entire world. He's not running for PTA president, or mayor of some podunk town.

The people working on his campaign and his speech writers should be the best and brightest people in the country. And Trump is already a billionaire and CEO of huge corporations, so he has lots of experience hiring the best people and being a great leader, he's told us this many times. That's why he will make a great President. So, they would never do something this stupid, right?

So,either Trump has some of the dumbest speech writers on the planet earth who thought they could get away this without anyone noticing, he's got some rogue elements of his campaign who are trying to torpedo his bid for election, or Trump himself is purposefully making missteps so he will lose.

If anyone has any other logical explanation, I'm all ears.

P.S. I doubt Melania, or Michelle Obama for that matter wrote very much, if any of their speeches (nor should they be expected to), so there's no point in arguing about either of them directly. That's really not the point here.

Comment

...imitation is the greatest form of flattery, yikes.

Comment

I think this was a RNC dump on trump. I think the establishment did this intentionally knowing that trump & co wouldn't check it and it would make him look (more) like a dunce.

Someone was in a luxury suite yukking it up over this

Comment

Here's the thing, and I haven't read through this whole thread to see if anyone else has commented on it, but here's my take: it's all bovine refuse. If it's a political speech, it will mention the same phrases, words, ideals, etc that all political speeches do. There's nothing new under the sun. Both parties will do what they can do win the favor of the people in order to get into an office that is not what they thought it would be. Promise after promise made to sway a vote.

Between now and the election, you will hear the same words over and over. Try not to get too caught up in them. Use discernment to help decide what is best for our country. And we're not going to come to an accurate conclusion based off a few months of speeches, but what that person has done in the past, before they decided to run for the highest office in the country.

In my opinion, it's the lesser of two evils that wins.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                I think this was a RNC dump on trump. I think the establishment did this intentionally knowing that trump & co wouldn't check it and it would make him look (more) like a dunce.

plausible

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                  Yeah it's everywhere.
                  But it will get brushed under the rug.

I don't know a more accomplished FLOTUS than Michelle Obama.
                  Hillary was pretty accomplished as well.
                  Melania?
                  Laura Bush?
                  Barbara Bush?
                  Nancy Reagan?
                  Pat Nixon?
                  We're not electing a FLOTUS.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                    Normally I would say that's crazy, but in this case there is no other logical explanation. Everyone needs to compare the two speech transcripts. I don't think anyone can deny that Melania's speech was plaigarized from Michelle Obama. It's painfully obvious. It looks like a 7th grader copied it and just tried to change enough of the words around so it wouldn't get picked up in a google search. Now, the Trump campaign can't possibly be so stupid that they thought they wouldn't get called out on it right? I mean he will be the republican nominee for PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. The most powerful person in the entire world. He's not running for PTA president, or mayor of some podunk town.

The people working on his campaign and his speech writers should be the best and brightest people in the country. And Trump is already a billionaire and CEO of huge corporations, so he has lots of experience hiring the best people and being a great leader, he's told us this many times. That's why he will make a great President. So, they would never do something this stupid, right?

So,either Trump has some of the dumbest speech writers on the planet earth who thought they could get away this without anyone noticing, he's got some rogue elements of his campaign who are trying to torpedo his bid for election, or Trump himself is purposefully making missteps so he will lose.

If anyone has any other logical explanation, I'm all ears.

P.S. I doubt Melania, or Michelle Obama for that matter wrote very much, if any of their speeches (nor should they be expected to), so there's no point in arguing about either of them directly. That's really not the point here.
                    I do think he has some rogue elements. I also wonder if the speech writer was not some lazy wanna be that should have never been allowed to work on something so important. There also should have been other writers double check this speech. Trump will not allow such an embarrassment to be bestowed upon Melania without some sort of payback.

I don't think she had a clue that Michelle O had ever uttered any of those words. But, I bet a certain speech writer that may have been passed over for a higher position did.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                      Joe Biden is shown in this 1987 NBC News program as a serial plagiarist and a blatant copycat.

I'm voting for Hillary....she may be willing to let Americans die, take money from people who believe the exact opposite of the principals she is running on, hates her own race, and is a second coming of Obama....

At least her spouse didn't plagiarize....no, he just went to a sex island full of children...

Jfisher, I just wanted to add your video since you already beat me to adding it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Very possible, I bet there is a speech writer opening in the Trump campaign this morning!

Comment

By the way.... Michael Berry just mentioned how many quotes O has stolen/plagiarized from a certain Massachusetts governor. Evidently there is a double standard if you are a democrack or Trump hater. No media outbursts over any of them.

Toot toot! Get on the train or get run over.

Comment

Michelle Obama Copied Alinsky in Speech Melania Trump Allegedly Plagiarized

Comment

Clinton copied Bernies speech!

Its a race to the bottom folks.

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                                So it has too be much much much worse when say a POTUS does it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M6x...ature=youtu.be
                                Somehow the two resident Liberals had no reply to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X